Well , only when discussing in the discussion threads, since we cant joke around there or the post get moved D: , outside the snk section is another storyNice to see ya here...yall so seriousu in SnK![]()

Well , only when discussing in the discussion threads, since we cant joke around there or the post get moved D: , outside the snk section is another storyNice to see ya here...yall so seriousu in SnK![]()

Dont speaku ingrishu to gudd either desu ne xDWasn't able to order beer there either right?
Neither I speak their language, Jesus christ, what speed is that
I joke all the time there...guess its a senority thingWell , only when discussing in the discussion threads, since we cant joke around there or the post get moved D: , outside the snk section is another story![]()

Lol what do you mean?I joke all the time there...guess its a senority thing![]()
I'm enjoying it, in a weird, lonely way. The scope of it all is breathtaking, honestlyIt's kinda fun this far. Though I'm starting to think I would have enjoyed No Mans Sky more.


Dont be so closed minded...its a new generationThe hell is this husbando btw

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would've nominated my own husbando, but I'm not sharing.The hell is this husbando btw
