The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Doing cringy shit is fine if you have your own sense of professional detachment from Garden Variety Weebs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lotta thinking...let me just add an "o"

:lmao
Yeah, proper romanization would be something like hazubando or something...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm pretty sure that means wrong. But yeah, you're wrong.
Chigau chigau!
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Xadyu I'm actually just there to spread the salt bruh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How does one even use the internet without running into endless memes?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, proper romanization would be something like hazubando or something...
Love it when they call me big ojisan xD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
And I thought seeing the new Ben-Hur was going to be the saddest interaction I had with other people..

I couldn't have been so wrong.. You guys.. :fail
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top