Lotta thinking...let me just add an "o"I'm pretty sure Husbando is just something someone made up cause they were bored

Lotta thinking...let me just add an "o"I'm pretty sure Husbando is just something someone made up cause they were bored

Chigau!!!!!!!!Most weaboo stuff is cringe-worthy, but I don't really think that changes when people do it ironically or whatever. Stays cringe-worthy.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯Lotta thinking...let me just add an "o"
![]()
Nah I think memes just took their course.I'm pretty sure Husbando is just something someone made up cause they were bored
I'm pretty sure that means wrong. But yeah, you're wrong.Chigau!!!!!!!!
Yeah, proper romanization would be something like hazubando or something...Lotta thinking...let me just add an "o"
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Chigau chigau!I'm pretty sure that means wrong. But yeah, you're wrong.
Jesus I rly have no meme knowledgeYour set obviously needs more edgelord moe
cringe...Doing cringy shit is fine if you have your own sense of professional detachment from Garden Variety Weebs
cringe...

Yeah, it needs to be darker and edgier than you can possibly fathomJesus I rly have no meme knowledge
Love it when they call me big ojisan xDYeah, proper romanization would be something like hazubando or something...
kysLove it when they call me big ojisan xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, tell him! He can't take your ojisan nickname!
By having them to hit you in the face like there's no tomorrow u.uHow does one even use the internet without running into endless memes?