The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I look at younger people these days (11-15 yo's) and just feel like they're trying to bring back 2013
These kind of people need to be culled...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
How does one even use the internet without running into endless memes?
This place is actually the only place I run into memes, if even that..

But then again, besides MH, I only visit download, shopping and streaming sites.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Dude, @xi0 , what the actual fuck happened to you while I was gone? :oh
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm a man outside my time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
>being 16 years old
>complaining about 15 year olds
>
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I complain about most human beings regardless...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cynicism has pulled me into its lifestyle orbit. There's no turning back now
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
uh oh, edginess intensifying! :pogchamp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top