The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:popcorn
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Now what the fuck, is that gif?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Quit trying to pull the seniority bs on me man. I really don't see the point in trying to be older than I am? :derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Ah, buddies...... what's his rate? :gnut
It's the other way around actually.

And I only charge €40,- a hour, seems like a good deal, right?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Quit trying to pull the seniority bs on me man. I really don't see the point in trying to be older than I am? :derp
Do people actually need to try to accomplish that? :notsure
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's the other way around actually.
I think I implied it in reverse, but the implication is the same :gnut
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Btw, who here plays Overwatch? I wanted something new to play, and just got it. Level 13 I think, mostly playing Soldier 76, but my best round have been on Reinhardt or Lucio.
I've played Overwatch a bit (level 148.. :XD). Still suck at aiming. :cookiearf Try to play whatever class is missing/needed on the team.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So what forums/subforums are you guys most active in? I rarely see you outside the Feedback and FF @xi0
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
FF-only :gnut
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top