The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Not sure I'd feel comfortable helping anyone lose their 'Mafia game virginity'...

Also, changing my avatar/sig - swapping one theme for another?
pfft... no chance
Hey the game has a vampire if it helps!

you see how they treat me ... :emocat
If you go to Nijmegen, look for a small shop with Nintendo toys ^_^
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hey the game has a vampire if it helps!


If you go to Nijmegen, look for a small shop with Nintendo toys ^_^
you want sth from that store ?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nah its just for you to check xD they had a bunch of cute/cool stuff with good prices there. Bob's One Piece ship came from there. Maybe you guys are used to those stores tho and it won't be super special D:... but in any case, if you're around o/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Farfalla just now noticed your avi changes for a split second(probably because it didn't show on mobile). Creepiness aside, I didn't even know that was possible with avis.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
yeah i know some stores in germany like that,if u want sth cute/cool just tell me,it is easy to send stuff overseas^^
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,570
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
@Farfalla just now noticed your avi changes for a split second(probably because it didn't show on mobile). Creepiness aside, I didn't even know that was possible with avis.
Set a gif frame to 100ms and another to a few thousand... Bob's your uncle
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gry, you can have a gif file there, as long as doesn't exceed... I forgot how many kb D: But yeah that's a super light animation xD

Mazi, that's sweet! xD if there's a plushie I'd like and can't find from China, I'll poke you. The shipping might not be cheap tho '-'" but if it's something I super want I can use western union to send you the money as well ^^ ty!!! (currently I'm afraid our IRS would confiscate it like it seemed to have happened to my 2DS ;-; )

Ohhhh Morgana?? Love her. But I aim her Q the way I aim my services in volleyball...
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
you re welcome ...they confiscated your DS ? :gwah
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I guess D: it's been 2 months...


No... "free", they can go wherever they want!

Curiosity, how old are you and Gry? Mazi shocked me with his age
thats bad

shocked ? you were the one who shocked me being older than me :edu
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah but that was always well known '-'

OMG Mazi I followed your footsteps and scared them ;-; I guess people don't like visits and AMAs
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Oh yeah, Maz must've passed 30 by now too, right?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,570
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Aren't the majority of the people who frequent this thread 'past 30'?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm I don't think so

Me and Gary are on the mark
You, Greg and Charlie passed
And nowadays riki and Ancy barely come here

Dunno who else
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I believe Gry is a prodigy kid with outta-his-age knowledge about things. I picture him 22?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top