basically town tries to kill mafia, mafia tries to kill town, and everyone tries to get away with it by bullshitting their way through the game
great gaem
great gaem

I have actually no idea where xad lives but its a small country so technically everyone lives close to each otherbest times is bsing vs geezernut,so much fun
@TSPanda yo where in the netherlands do you live,close to xadyu?
if you are close to him,i can visitstalk you too ^^I have actually no idea where xad lives but its a small country so technically everyone lives close to each other
yes it is grampsgeezernut is gnut i assume? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No mafia game for you? ç.çDid someone said batt?![]()
Oh golly jee I hope soMazi: can I meet you?
*chat ends*
'-'
I'm indeed old ;-; had a cup of beer last night now waking up to go to work is a huge battle and not an epic one...
No mafia game for you? ç.ç
Not sure I'd feel comfortable helping anyone lose their 'Mafia game virginity'...Wyis, get Zimby and Batt and go lose your mafia game virginity
you see how they treat me ...Mazi: can I meet you?
*chat ends*
'-'

