well, I just like to add that deleting posts don't make any sense, considering we have reds, blues, ustegius and hosts, so you're limiting the visibility only for certain people. In addition to that, if there's really something to delete do it yourself, why I the world would you ask somebody else. And spam in a fun thread, Outrageous! Right?He deleted them in his capacity as a mod after I reported them for spam (which they were). Didn't do it myself since in one of them I myself was quoted.
Anyways, I didn't quite get the game mechanics and this "kill" system. So each of us "challenges" somebody (via pm to host, or openly?), and then the host flips a coin to determine the winner, and the winning team picks someone to receive a power that is distributed randomly, but the team has to pick someone first? And that only happens after two wins in a row (example in op) .. I'd like to have some clarification here later.
Votekill lawlett-kuuun
Placeholder vote for now, although it shoulda be panda


), Rengar, Jax, Nautilus


