Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
*Captain Teemo on duty!*

Man, I hoped for tratidtional Teemo or cool Jungle soldier teemo, but I gotta live with T-man, the tiny cute superhero the world doesn't need nor wants his shrooms!

In such a large game, you think we got two mafias again or will rather have some third parties compared to the Bleach one?
I think it highly likely that there is something extra. Maybe Mentor/Mentee or Serial Killer this time. Just had the double mafias. Though it is not out of question either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So it's a coin toss - a 50% chance if you will. Say Kat, if you fail at getting a kill do you end up feeding a kill to the enemy team? Or does a kill only happen if the attacker wins? I'm wondering if there may be advantages to not fighting anyone in order not to feed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Well, in order for you to think along those lines we'd have to reopen the talks about "how many mafia are in each team".
It's most likely that there's 2-3 guys on 1 team, and 2 guys alone won't mess it up. For 3 though...
We could talk at the end of day 2 who we are all gonna use the power on. But we could also end up giving it to a mafia, not to mention that people could still vote for someone else during the night because nobody can see who you ended up voting for.
It could be as many as 4 or 5 mafias in one team, which makes Evils original point very legit. Though it is likely to be less, since odds and most likely two or more kill factions. It is definetly something to keep an eye on. I asume we do not get to know who got how many votes and who voted who, since it is a PM vote?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
5 mafia and a 3rd party or two 3 mafia teams is what i think it will be this time

yo spamspirit you got a role for your first time around?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think it highly likely that there is something extra. Maybe Mentor/Mentee or Serial Killer this time. Just had the double mafias. Though it is not out of question either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


It could be as many as 4 or 5 mafias in one team, which makes Evils original point very legit. Though it is likely to be less, since odds and most likely two or more kill factions. It is definetly something to keep an eye on. I asume we do not get to know who got how many votes and who voted who, since it is a PM vote?
I think we may have one mafia group with members in both teams as well as a third party. There's quite a lot of room to play with roles when there's 20+ players so who knows.

Only the guy who gets the gift will know for sure, the rest of us are informed much later. Depending on the power it's either a good or bad idea to reveal if you got the power. For example you don't want to reveal that you're unkillable at night.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
5 mafia and a 3rd party or two 3 mafia teams is what i think it will be this time

yo spamspirit you got a role for your first time around?
Giving a second look at your avy Maz, I must say that you got the most badass-looking character there was..
Jarvan IV? More like Lu Bu! :XD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
stonewalled another word for dodged

Giving a second look at your avy Maz, I must say that you got the most badass-looking character there was..
Jarvan IV? More like Lu Bu! :XD
you know your stuff...lu bu is badass,dont think this jarvan is as badass as him but at least he looks that way
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
"Simmer down hotshot"
I challenge xi0
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
attacking geezernut alias gnut please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"Simmer down hotshot"
I challenge xi0
hes your teammate :oh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ugh I don't know who my guy counters..

Oh well. I'm fighting lawlett-kun. Old habits die hard I suppose :kappa
Are you prepared to die because of these habits? :heh
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
attacking geezernut alias gnut please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


hes your teammate :oh
oh wait... hmm scratch that then :derp
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Giving a second look at your avy Maz, I must say that you got the most badass-looking character there was..
Jarvan IV? More like Lu Bu! :XD
Mine is badass too :hmph (well actually they're all great
teemo is so cuuuute)




So demon-kun are you mafia, this time ? :teehee
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
stonewalled another word for dodged



you know your stuff...lu bu is badass,dont think this jarvan is as badass as him but at least he looks that way
Right?! XD
Coincidentally, it's duel time, but well I suppose I will avoid you because...you know: "Don't pursue Lu Bu!". LOL
Guess I'll duel with Nami then!
I'm fighting Nami.
Face me in battle o beautiful denizen of the sea!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top