Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Right?! XD
Coincidentally, it's duel time, but well I suppose I will avoid you because...you know: "Don't pursue Lu Bu!". LOL
Guess I'll duel with Nami then!
I'm fighting Nami.
Face me in battle o beautiful denizen of the sea!
good choice,lu bu is just too strong for 1 on 1 :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You cannot challenge a player from your team.
I guess it goes to say you wouldn't want me on your team in an actual League game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm gonna challenge WithyouinSpirit/Twisted Fate/Spamspirit/Twisted Spam
nice that you take my nickname...but twisted spam is awesome too :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
4/22
WithYouInSpirit 2x (xi0, Zasz)
xi0 1x (lawlett-kun)
Lawlett-kun 1x (Evil3ye)

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
attacking geezernut alias gnut please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


hes your teammate :oh
Im in the bottom lane if you dare...
"There will be no forgiveness!"
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Lame excuse. I played it and Lu Bu really existed.

All I see is Jarvan, not Lu Bu.
well jarvan is a lubu rip off ...nth more i could expect of LOL :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im in the bottom lane if you dare...
"There will be no forgiveness!"
who should i fight except my nicca, you stand no chance though
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'll be fighting Mazino
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, for now vote kill Evil3ye
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"My arrows always find their mark you demacian bastard!!"
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
nice that you take my nickname...but twisted spam is awesome too :XD
It's a good one, I think it will stick.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay, I don't know what just happened, I wrote my reply on wrong line or something. But can't edit.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
5/22
WithYouInSpirit 2x (xi0, Zasz)
xi0 1x (lawlett-kun)
Lawlett-kun 1x (Evil3ye)
Evil3ye 1x (Philia)


 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
There needs to be some rules regarding editing posts. Posting from phone without typos are tough. Quoting posts from phone can go wrong as well
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"My arrows always find their mark you demacian bastard!!"
You got hoe or something, Mr. Pervert?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I know you love me and can't stop thinking about me Ust, but please, not in public :kappa

There needs to be some rules regarding editing posts. Posting from phone without typos are tough. Quoting posts from phone can go wrong as well
I mean, you can always READ what you're posting before posting it. Should be common sense.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top