Games - Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
with that smiley,are you telling that you are plain townie spamspirit `?

You trying to get on my good side? Cuz it's working :hurr
german pal ofc i try, but it also fitted the situation

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
with that smiley,are you telling that you are plain townie spamspirit `?

german pal ofc i try, but it also fitted the situation
I... have an active night role

g01

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Good morning
Nothing important happened so far but i think there is two mafia team out there. (or third party or 2 mafia team with third party. In last game haku was a single mafia and there was other mafia team with 3 players. So with 22 people around we might have 2 mafia team with third party)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As I said before game started, I am kind of busy and posting with my phone is hard(i can't even change my avatar but I will change it asap)

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Good morning
Nothing important happened so far but i think there is two mafia team out there. (or third party or 2 mafia team with third party. In last game haku was a single mafia and there was other mafia team with 3 players. So with 22 people around we might have 2 mafia team with third party)
This guy no avatar=hostkill plz
Ugh I don't know who my guy counters..

Oh well. I'm fighting lawlett-kun. Old habits die hard I suppose :kappa
That's my boy! Going super hard right from the start! Don't worry pinks are ready!! Come and get me reichlord!

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
This guy no avatar=hostkill plz

That's my boy! Going super hard right from the start! Don't worry pinks are ready!! Come and get me reichlord!
Lets get baron first

g01

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I need to go and don't know when I'm back, so for now;

VOTEKILL G01

Stop lurking and post something.

Mostly random, but he was online like half and hour after he said he'd go to sleep and he has been online and lurking on the thread since morning, but hasn't posted anything. Annoying.
Yes I was 'lurking' in the morning but i was most definetly not online half and hour after i said i am going to sleep. I can accept 15 minutes but half and a hour, no.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Get them Spirit-kun. I wanna see them feed our team kills.

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Omo, I'll try to post as much as possible but I'll be at the London carnival so yeah.

For now I'll Challenge gnut.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I challenge Goi.

Mazino

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
VOTEKILL ERINYES

cuz of last game i dont trust her anymore and to have voted til i come back later

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I'm still reading and I dunno if the challenges last only for 1h so I wanna fight WithYouInSpirit *wink wink*
It was also a pun D:

Sry to be the slowpoke to join (pick up) the discussions late... spent my night fighting the undying love of mosquitos and now I dunno if I prefer that or mister Wyis undying spam '-'

But I still have a dumb doubt ;-; ( I know panda and Gry explained it over and over ). I just challenged Wyis. If I win, I get a kill for my KDA. If I lose, does he get nothing or a kill instead of me? I got lost in the middle of the explanations... sry

Also, I think we can count on 2 killing parties almost for sure, in spite of the setup, cause otherwise a game with 22 people would be never ending xD can't see how else theyd keep a good "speed" of the game and can't think of a game that lasted more than 6 nights or something.

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
"Balance is a fool's master"
I see people still don't trust each other after the last game.

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
8/22
WithYouInSpirit 2x (xi0, Zasz)
xi0 2x (lawlett-kun, WithYouInSpirit)
Lawlett-kun 1x (Evil3ye)
Evil3ye 1x (Philia)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It was also a pun D:

Sry to be the slowpoke to join (pick up) the discussions late... spent my night fighting the undying love of mosquitos and now I dunno if I prefer that or mister Wyis undying spam '-'

But I still have a dumb doubt ;-; ( I know panda and Gry explained it over and over ). I just challenged Wyis. If I win, I get a kill for my KDA. If I lose, does he get nothing or a kill instead of me? I got lost in the middle of the explanations... sry

Also, I think we can count on 2 killing parties almost for sure, in spite of the setup, cause otherwise a game with 22 people would be never ending xD can't see how else theyd keep a good "speed" of the game and can't think of a game that lasted more than 6 nights or something.
Welcome to the Fun Forum :heh

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
It was also a pun D:

Yes if you fail they get a kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.