Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No hoe...just arrows and a big bow:hurr
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
grysun the wise :nod
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I mean, you can always READ what you're posting before posting it. Should be common sense.
Yeah. But when you're in a heated discussion and trying to reply as fast as possible.....
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
"Tough luck, Malcolm"
Votekill xi0
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah. But when you're in a heated discussion and trying to reply as fast as possible.....
There is no rush when you quoting them
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I thought the spam would die rather quickly, but apparently it's not the case.

Well, to begin with, I have an active night role, before the "I'm a Townie" engines start running.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I need to go and don't know when I'm back, so for now;

VOTEKILL G01

Stop lurking and post something.

Mostly random, but he was online like half and hour after he said he'd go to sleep and he has been online and lurking on the thread since morning, but hasn't posted anything. Annoying.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
grysun the wise :nod
You trying to get on my good side? Cuz it's working :hurr

Yeah. But when you're in a heated discussion and trying to reply as fast as possible.....
That's not a good argument. First of all, if it's a heated discussion you should still keep your cool and take the time you need to reply. Second, what good does editing do to you in a heated discussion? You'd just further confuse other people. A few typos won't make your post unreadable.

"Tough luck, Malcolm"
Votekill xi0
You seem kinda obsessed with our ojiisan.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'll be leaving too bois and girls, g01's and charles.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I thought the spam would die rather quickly, but apparently it's not the case.

Well, to begin with, I have an active night role, before the "I'm a Townie" engines start running.
:question
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
That's not a good argument. First of all, if it's a heated discussion you should still keep your cool and take the time you need to reply. Second, what good does editing do to you in a heated discussion? You'd just further confuse other people. A few typos won't make your post unreadable.
My main issue is, quoting a message part by part from my phone is a massive pain. Hence minor editing is quite convenient for me, when I'm on my phone.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
7/22
WithYouInSpirit 2x (xi0, Zasz)
xi0 2x (lawlett-kun, WithYouInSpirit)
Lawlett-kun 1x (Evil3ye)
Evil3ye 1x (Philia)
g01 1x (Ustegius)


 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
To keep my pride to myself if things go wrong;

I challenge Zasz.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,123
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Recap so far :)


Blue Team

1. Demonspeed (Quinn)
2. Mazino (Jarvan IV)
3. Esu Taichou (Zed)
4. WithYouInSpirit (Twisted Fate)
5. Utsune (Zyra)
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> an Active night role
7. Erinyes (Taliyah)
8. Farfalla (Nami)
9. Xnut (Vladimir)
10. GrySun (Kassadin)
11. xi0 (Graves)

VS
Red Team
12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona)
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric)
14. James Rye (Teemo)
15. Gnut (Varus)
16. Ustegius (Katarina)
17. G01 (Ekko)
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven)
19. Philia (Orianna)
20. Zasz (Fizz)
21. Holt (Gnar)
22. Evil3ye (Diana)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I need to go and don't know when I'm back, so for now;

VOTEKILL G01

Stop lurking and post something.

Mostly random, but he was online like half and hour after he said he'd go to sleep and he has been online and lurking on the thread since morning, but hasn't posted anything. Annoying.
I've seen him lurk around too. Not sure if it really means anything, since he's very post-happy despite
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top