No hoe...just arrows and a big bow



Yeah. But when you're in a heated discussion and trying to reply as fast as possible.....I mean, you can always READ what you're posting before posting it. Should be common sense.
Whyt not? Are you ashamed of me?I know you love me and can't stop thinking about me Ust, but please, not in public![]()

There is no rush when you quoting themYeah. But when you're in a heated discussion and trying to reply as fast as possible.....
Mistakes happen. No matter how careful you might be.There is no rush when you quoting them
I thought the spam would die rather quickly, but apparently it's not the case.
You trying to get on my good side? Cuz it's workinggrysun the wise![]()

That's not a good argument. First of all, if it's a heated discussion you should still keep your cool and take the time you need to reply. Second, what good does editing do to you in a heated discussion? You'd just further confuse other people. A few typos won't make your post unreadable.Yeah. But when you're in a heated discussion and trying to reply as fast as possible.....
You seem kinda obsessed with our ojiisan."Tough luck, Malcolm"
Votekill xi0
He owes me moneyYou seem kinda obsessed with our ojiisan.
I-It's not like I want so much attention from other people, b-baka!Whyt not? Are you ashamed of me?![]()
I thought the spam would die rather quickly, but apparently it's not the case.
Well, to begin with, I have an active night role, before the "I'm a Townie" engines start running.

My main issue is, quoting a message part by part from my phone is a massive pain. Hence minor editing is quite convenient for me, when I'm on my phone.That's not a good argument. First of all, if it's a heated discussion you should still keep your cool and take the time you need to reply. Second, what good does editing do to you in a heated discussion? You'd just further confuse other people. A few typos won't make your post unreadable.

I've seen him lurk around too. Not sure if it really means anything, since he's very post-happy despiteI need to go and don't know when I'm back, so for now;
VOTEKILL G01
Stop lurking and post something.
Mostly random, but he was online like half and hour after he said he'd go to sleep and he has been online and lurking on the thread since morning, but hasn't posted anything. Annoying.