Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What a pain in the ass to operate through phone. I must say I feel philia's pain about the editing (not going to quotell, as it just seems not feasible.

And @TSPanda the thing is, the stink mem es might be annoying for you, but for all I know it could have been a clue about his role. Luckily i can still see it, and initiate my little in depth lol research, but some cannot, which us why I'm generally against deleting ANYTHING.

I challenge Ustegius, cuz I remember he is from team red judging by the shade of his avatar, but perhaps he's not and I'm not seeing very well on this tiny screen.

Anyways, about the mafia set up, it is too soon to say anything about it. We will habe a better idea on day 2, when we count the victims, but the two smaller mafia teams idea, that some people suggested seems like a valid option, we shouldn't dismiss (team red and blue). It's unfortunately too soon to draw conclusions from pandas preference in game designs, as it's the second game though. It might very well be unconventional again (last game sole mafia boss ).
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Won't lie that I also feel like voting for Wyis but I trust I'll have enough time to be back home, see more progression by then and think about my vote. The thing is that so far it was hard to grasp anything cause there's a lot of LoL spam going on mixed with legit curiosity about the game as well. So it's hard to see who's just mindless adding wtv to fly under the radar, being useful with things that are League related but that doesn't add to the MG going on, who's adding nothing cause its a first timer and doesn't know what to do and so on. Day 1 is often a pain...

I agree with what Gary said in the other thread about the role pool being too vast that lowers the efficience of role reveals a lot (that was one of the interpretations I got from what he said) but nevertheless it helps us see how people behave towards it or fail to sustain a fake role claim when events or hints stop fitting. I'm glad that here and there we're working on trying to dig the system and setup to see how we can find mafia thru it like we did last time (altho I made a shit ton of wrong assumptions with it ^^' it was a way)
I wish you luck in your endeavours.
If people only post theories on who's who and who to kill, then how is Mafia Game supposed to work? The more that's out there, the more we have to work with
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well the theories have some reasoning behind them so they are the core to get to mafia/third parties no? Same for them, to get to useful/dangerous townies. The spam won't make the game work better, for sure '-' but I guess you got that alrdy xD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well the theories have some reasoning behind them so they are the core to get to mafia/third parties no? Same for them, to get to useful/dangerous townies. The spam won't make the game work better, for sure '-' but I guess you got that alrdy xD
That depends on what you see as spam. If it's that much of an issue, take it up with the hosts so they can implement rules/suggestions on what and what not to post
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,676
Gender
Female
Country
China
Alright, a moment, I'll update it the 1v1's. Lets see what team has the better m e c h a n i c s
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I challenge Erinyes
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Just notice my nb self challenged someone from my team :/ I guess my challenge will be invalid lol.
You can still challenge somebody from the other team.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'd vote WYIS if only for me to have less spam to sift through. There's actually penalty for spamming iirc and even if you were trying to convey something through that (which I highly doubt), you'd have already made an impression that makes others not take you as seriously as they might (eventually)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'd vote WYIS if only for me to have less spam to sift through. There's actually penalty for spamming iirc and even if you were trying to convey something through that (which I highly doubt), you'd have already made an impression that makes others not take you as seriously as they might (eventually)
Seriously. If there are a set of specific things that are supposed to be posted about over others, do tell
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,385
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'd vote WYIS if only for me to have less spam to sift through. There's actually penalty for spamming iirc and even if you were trying to convey something through that (which I highly doubt), you'd have already made an impression that makes others not take you as seriously as they might (eventually)
I have the impression that you are trying to lynch the newbie because he's an easy target.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh can we challenge already in a skirmish? In that case I challenge Jarvan IV!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Kay gotta go. I'll be back before the day ends to vote and I think the rest of the team won't miss my challenge after getting the partials since we have enough players online to fight for the mystery gift.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I have the impression that you are trying to lynch the newbie because he's an easy target.
That's what I was going to point out just now as well.

I find this noob-spam bashing is highly suspicious. Several players ganging up on the noob. Looks like an bandwagon attempt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just realized that the shade of avatar does not reflect the team affiliation...

Challenging Xi0 in that case, because he said something about me being his waifu or something. "No more lies."
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My own thoughts on this game is that there are two mafias, a 4 and a 2 strong party with a possible 7th 3rd party due the whole "Vs" mechanic of this game. Compared to last game where we had two groups basically helping each other to find the mafia within them and a power system which the group as a whole could use openly/had to use openly a 6 member mafia party would be too strong, as if all mafias were in one group (which i doubt) then they would make the majority of that 11 member group and could easily give the powers to themselves.

With the VS and hidden PM votes mechanic, a group might get in trouble as lynching will reduce the numbers within a group thus giving the other larger group more chances to win day kills in skirmish. If one group stays 11 while the other reduces to 10,9,8 and so on then it is clear that the larger group has better chances of winning skirmish and thus the mysterious gifts.

So I believe the mafia is a) divided between the two groups and b) smaller than 6 thus having a chance of the two member mafia party being in one group as they are too small to ever have the majority of their group (expect ofc we and the mafia would literally kill everybody solely in that articular group in the coming days and night phase). I think if anything the mafia will rather want to keep the groups balanced till they have a chance to get majority within their group and thus start focusing on the other group to increase chances of winning skirmish and giving it to themselves.

After all, the mysterious gifts are pretty strong/interesting, the mafia would want to keep those out of the townies hands as much as possible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top