Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Not this again. Last time people called their roles useless it was either a useful role(prostitute) or they were mafia..
Hey never said useless when i was a prostitute lol (thought i don't know if you are talking about me)
Anyway I agree with you, this useless claim is suspicious.


Right know i am suspicious of james and holt.(this is how philia usually acts but still he is not confirmed ).
James 'dets should check me' thing was suspicious for me. Perhaps he said that because he thinks that he is going to die this night but there is always a chance that he is mafia boss.
In holt's case, like demon said, he sound like he is going for a noob player which it is suspicious.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have no night role xD....


@TSPanda
Did you have to make jarvin as op in this game as he is in real league x/
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Seriously. If there are a set of specific things that are supposed to be posted about over others, do tell
Nothing specific but you could tone down on the spam..not trying to ruin your fun or anything but this game basically depends on speculating based on posts. When there's so much irrelevant stuff that one has to go through, then it becomes mind numbing or worse still, makes you wanna skip them.
I have the impression that you are trying to lynch the newbie because he's an easy target.
Or you know, I could've just voted him instead of trying to advice...why am I the one trying to lynch the newbie when there are literally already votes on him?

@Philia :notlikethis
Why do you keep doing crap like this? I mean, you claim sickly and moments after say an escort could block you as though that wasn't obvious. And then proceed to claim that we give you the benefit of the doubt if there isn't any sick player tomorrow? And how long would this benefit last? Because the escort can literally keep blocking you anytime unless he finds someone more important. Then you start giving absurd instructions for us to lynch those who called you out when you literally fuck your self over..every time

Also, barring the fact that I'm a blue (and staff), you do realize that you're making baseless assumptions? Panda has literally hosted only one game besides this, the Mafia in that game were Me, Haku, Zasz and Erin and the latter two weren't staff (at least not at the time the game started), so where is this 'knack for making staff Mafia' thing coming from exactly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey never said useless when i was a prostitute lol (thought i don't know if you are talking about me)
Anyway I agree with you, this useless claim is suspicious.


Right know i am suspicious of james and holt.(this is how philia usually acts but still he is not confirmed ).
James 'dets should check me' thing was suspicious for me. Perhaps he said that because he thinks that he is going to die this night but there is always a chance that he is mafia boss.
In holt's case, like demon said, he sound like he is going for a noob player which it is suspicious.
Still not over last game? :3c

I told him to cut the spam partly because it doesn't help and mostly because it's annoying...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,385
Gender
Male
Country
France
What about you then Demon?:derp
I refuse to give hints so early.

Nothing specific but you could tone down on the spam..not trying to ruin your fun or anything but this game basically depends on speculating based on posts. When there's so much irrelevant stuff that one has to go through, then it becomes mind numbing or worse still, makes you wanna skip them.

Or you know, I could've just voted him instead of trying to advice...why am I the one trying to lynch the newbie when there are literally already votes on him?

[
Hm, you have a point. Though it could be your strategy, your post just gave me that impression. I don't remember why Gary voted for him but Zasz said it was a placeholder IIRC.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Still not over last game? :3c

I told him to cut the spam partly because it doesn't help and mostly because it's annoying...
Lol no not over yet...
:XD

Joke aside, yes you are right about spamming but there is this fact that you can always find mafia in bandwagons and what you did might be perceived as an attempt for bandwagon.
Though like you said, you could of just vote for him instead of warning him.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
So, I have a night role with action, same with WYI. Ustegius has a night role. Philia claims Sickly Townie. gnut has no night role.

I think I missed a few people. Help me out if you can.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm wondering if Lawley is trolling saying he wants to be targeted or is he in a similar situation I was in last game?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,385
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm wondering if Lawley is trolling saying he wants to be targeted or is he in a similar situation I was in last game?
Maybe it's the usual Bomb claim.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I refuse to give hints so early.
That's what I'm having an eye open for. :notsure

Joke aside, yes you are right about spamming but there is this fact that you can always find mafia in bandwagons and what you did might be perceived as an attempt for bandwagon.
Though like you said, you could of just vote for him instead of warning him.
It's not only him, he was just the later and more obvious one to join. I believe @Farfalla and @xi0 expressed their annoyance about it on several occasions too. IIrc someone also already voted for him.

I'd like to request a vote update more regularly. Thank you very much. @Kat @TSPanda
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lol no not over yet...
:XD

Joke aside, yes you are right about spamming but there is this fact that you can always find mafia in bandwagons and what you did might be perceived as an attempt for bandwagon.
Though like you said, you could of just vote for him instead of warning him.
Hence why I talked about it. At the rate he was going, he could've gotten a wagon on him easily with hardly anyone batting an eye and frankly, I could've been in on it and still defended myself for my actions. Guess I just feel miffed that my attempt to curb it is being perceived as trying to start a wagon
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Holt in the offense.
Mafia escort is a strong role. Blocking a sickly townie continuously is not very beneficial.
Maybe it's the usual Bomb claim.
He gave similar hint in a game where he was a mafia. That was hosted by Ust, a small game with 2,mafia If I remember correctly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Holt I said nothing about staffs. I said stuff. That basically can be anyone. You need to cool yourself down a bit. And not feel threatened by slightest remarks. Not typical of you at all
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hey never said useless when i was a prostitute lol (thought i don't know if you are talking about me)
Nah you were the mafia in my example. The prostitute person will know I'm talking about him/her :rolleyes:
I'm not trusting James too much. He reminds me of what you tried to pull of in the gantz game g01 when you wanted dets to check you, just that James is doing it much better.
He presents a valid point why detectives should check on him, which could be good bait if he's the mafia boss.

Nope, it's really useless and I'm no mafia.:-_-
Which role is useless? They all have their use.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Day 1 is as frustrating as ever, with quite the potential for dangerous bandwagons. But it best not be fruitless.

@Holt what would you like to share about your own role?

Is someone keeping track who hasn't posted yet at all?
Edit: Turtle & Kitty. nvm.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,675
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'd like to request a vote update more regularly. Thank you very much. @Kat @TSPanda
Our bad, here you go

9/22
WithYouInSpirit 2x (xi0, Zasz)
xi0 2x (lawlett-kun, WithYouInSpirit)
Lawlett-kun 1x (Evil3ye)
Evil3ye 1x (Philia)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)
Hakuteiken 1x (GrySun)


 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
So, I have a night role with action, same with WYI. Ustegius has a night role. Philia claims Sickly Townie. gnut has no night role.

I think I missed a few people. Help me out if you can.
James hinted at Teemo/his avatar being accurate to his role.
Zasz said his role is 'useless'.

Anything else?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lawl wants to be targeted, right.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
James hinted at Teemo/his avatar being accurate to his role.
Zasz said his role is 'useless'.

Anything else?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lawl wants to be targeted, right.
Erin started making player lists with roles. Use that if you want to update information.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Mazino you're wrong, you definitely should trust me, I'm a good person





Blue Team
1. Demonspeed (Quinn)
2. Mazino (Jarvan IV)
3. Esu Taichou (Zed)
4. WithYouInSpirit (Twisted Fate) -> an active night role
5. Utsune (Zyra)
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> an active night role
7. Erinyes (Taliyah)
8. Farfalla (Nami)
9. Xnut (Vladimir)
10. GrySun (Kassadin)
11. xi0 (Graves)

VS
Red Team

12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona)
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric)
14. James Rye (Teemo)
15. Gnut (Varus)
16. Ustegius (Katarina)
17. G01 (Ekko)
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven)
19. Philia (Orianna)
20. Zasz (Fizz)
21. Holt (Gnar)
22. Evil3ye (Diana)
Here is Erin's list. Update it if u want Haku.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Evil said he has a.night role. Zasz said to be useless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ust has anigjt role.
We need more. Information is half of the battle.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I think dets need to check James. If we have more than one than it's better all of them check James.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually we got plenty considering it's day 1. Not enough for a safe lynch but still above average I'd say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top