I guess no one would have an answer for why Holt hasn't died having the majority of locked votes '-'
True dat, but Holt has been more times in the mafia then even me, so bets on Panda having Holt on Mafia yet again aren't that bad,Really now. Grudge voting from an actually perceptive and smart player isn't really helping..
Casting votes on people who aren't around often as placeholder votes is rather common. Might or might not be something, we will see.He touched me too he touched me too, the first time, I say we're onto something. What has he got to do with a bronzie like me![]()
That's why I asked if Panda counts only total amount of votes or not.I guess no one would have an answer for why Holt hasn't died having the majority of locked votes '-'
4 now, if votes only count. Philia just got his 3rd vote too.So we got 3 tied player now....
This is the most silly thing I've heard from you. As good a player you are, you should realize it is always random and this kind of reasoning is fruitless.True dat, but Holt has been more times in the mafia then even me, so bets on Panda having Holt on Mafia yet again aren't that bad,
If you don't lock, your initial vote will count, I think.Noob Q. Do you need to lock a vote for the vote to count?
It seems both of them aren't here right now, which leaves the burden of choice on us.The best way to make people change their vote is that Holt & xnut to defend themself otherwise is quite hard to choose.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We had a tie apparently.I thought the phase should have ended. What's going on?
Holt is here.It seems both of them aren't here right now, which leaves the burden of choice on us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We had a tie apparently.

Honestly, you just went off on your own without playing for the team.True dat, but Holt has been more times in the mafia then even me, so bets on Panda having Holt on Mafia yet again aren't that bad,
I don't think anyone else voted for him. I was locking my existing voteThat's why I asked if Panda counts only total amount of votes or not.
4 now, if votes only count. Philia just got his 3rd vote too.
Well not just holt and xnut,now we have james and philia in the tie tooIt seems both of them aren't here right now, which leaves the burden of choice on us.
He's not showing in the list of people watching the thread for me..Holt is here.
No there wasn't '-' And I would be disappointed if I was in the shoes of the person that is gonna die instead of Holt xD (if that happens)We had a tie apparently.