Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also both Xnut and me are just Vanilla Masons. Thats why I came up with this idea on my own. Would have made Xnut tell you guys next day that I'm Mason so that you would believe him with my death in day 2 and have a certain townie to try to form a group around.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
How does a bomberman kill again?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Sorry man, that was the only way I saw making some good out of Xnut death. Telling you something that only a Mason could know. No Mafia can know at day 1 who is Mason, only Masons. If Xnut dies and is Mason, voila you know I told you the truth. If I die and am Mason voila, you know I told you the truth. I would prefer to die next day phase though after all detectives have investigated me, or better get killed by Mafia tonight but I doubt they gonna do me the favor now maybe a third role party will to make things more interesting.
I understand your effort but why did you go this far ? I mean most of the people here kinda agreed that dets should check philia and imo he is most likely a sick townie.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Doesn't matter if he is believable or not.
We had no reason whatsoever to kill Holt (none that was presented in this thread) up until the last second in which James locked on Holt to kill him.

And at this point, if it's between the two, I'd rather kill a regular mason in xnut than an absolute question mark in Holt.
for me it does, if they are two townies who can communicate with each other, thats a greater asset imo than holt saying nth not even a hint
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just checked, we have 36 mins left on the clock. The actual link with the countdown is on page 22.

Don't ask them to reveal them xD If anything, let mafia gamble on who could be the recruiter. As Gary said, it's not mandatory that there's one, but in case there is, it's better to let the dude alive.
But we need to preserve the recruiter, the normal masons don't matter. Mafia eyes will be on him, but also the eyes of all our night roles(docs etc).
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
19/22
xnut 5x (gnut, Zasz, GrySun, Utsune, Holt)
Holt 4x (Evil3ye, Philia, James Rye, Farfalla)
James Rye 2x (g01, xi0)
Philia 1x (WithYouInSpirit)
Mazino 2x (Demonspeed, Hakuteiken)
xi0 1x (lawlett-kun)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Erinyes)
gnut 1x (xnut)

AFK-ERS // Players who haven't voted
Ēsu Taichou, SheepyTurtle, SugarKitty
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, he was about to die, Gary. And there is a chance there's no recruiter among them so, in the end, if mafia would gun them at night, the loss wouldn't be as big.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Also both Xnut and me are just Vanilla Masons. Thats why I came up with this idea on my own. Would have made Xnut tell you guys next day that I'm Mason so that you would believe him with my death in day 2 and have a certain townie to try to form a group around.
Why not just let him die then....? If you have no ability to add to your ranks, that is...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But keep in mind James, you're also letting the Mafia/Thirdparty-fags this info too......that's why this reveal is really goofy
I know, thats why I didn't wanted to do that at day 1, but have it done next day. Plus with us being a small Mason group divided in both blue and red, it's not like we had a chance anyway to begin with.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just checked, we have 36 mins left on the clock. The actual link with the countdown is on page 22.



But we need to preserve the recruiter, the normal masons don't matter. Mafia eyes will be on him, but also the eyes of all our night roles(docs etc).
Docs can be insane D:

I dunno '-'" I'm always minority now. I just haven't learn to shush >P
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
19/22
xnut 5x (gnut, Zasz, GrySun, Ustune, Holt)
Holt 4x (Evil3ye, Philia, James Rye, Farfalla)
James Rye 2x (g01, xi0)
Philia 1x (WithYouInSpirit)
Mazino 2x (Demonspeed, Hakuteiken)
xi0 1x (lawlett-kun)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Erinyes)
gnut 1x (xnut)

AFK-ERS // Players who haven't voted
Ēsu Taichou, SheepyTurtle, SugarKitty

 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Docs can be insane D:

I dunno '-'" I'm always minority now. I just haven't learn to shush >P
Chances are in a 22-man game that a Doc is insane?
What are the past records like?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
for me it does, if they are two townies who can communicate with each other, thats a greater asset imo than holt saying nth not even a hint
This is day 1,how many people actually gave useful hint ? I mean what if he is doc or det ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why not just let him die then....? If you have no ability to add to your ranks, that is...
This so much. Why are you trying to save him james? You could scare the shit out of mafia that there's masons and a possible recruiter.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But what makes them more likely townies than Holt? Their crazy reveal?
Tbh, yes =/ Think about it this way: there are good chances mafia will look for the recruiter among them. I mean, it's day one, there aren't rly good role reveals for them to go for now. They could go for a pro-player, for a random call, or try their luck in a recruiter, which is a good role. If we lynch one, we might help mafia to crack the puzzle. If we don't, mafia can indeed try their luck and we'd have a return on them. If they don't die, they are not a huge concern for now. Just like we have nothing solid on Holt we actually don't have anything on them.
Plus, just like last time, Holt just shows up when his skin is in danger. Adds little and leave. He was mafia last time. Not saying it's a pattern for sure, but it could be. But I dunno, that's how I'd (will) proceed, everyone has their own head^^'
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why not just let him die then....? If you have no ability to add to your ranks, that is...
If I let him die without doing nothing and then claim I was Mason with him next day who the hell would believe me? I mean, sure that might get me killed because "obviously I am a dumb Mafia who claimed Mason at day 1" but it won't guarantee that the dets all investigated me. Me coming out now that Xnut is f@cked might change the tide in the dets believing me and the townies going with Mason vanilia lynches/mafia night kills as long as it gets us a good base for all detectives for their future investigations. If any of them got guilty on me they know they are either insane or paranoid, so they have to look for the opposite the next nights. Same with sane and naive, once they know their basic they have to keep looking till they find a change in their investigations and we got at least some mafias in the bag!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
This is day 1,how many people actually gave useful hint ? I mean what if he is doc or det ?
half the ppl in here gave at least some info

eel free to correct if I forgot something/or misunderstood :)


Blue Team
1. Demonspeed (Quinn)
2. Mazino (Jarvan IV)
3. Esu Taichou (Zed)
4. WithYouInSpirit (Twisted Fate) -> An active night role.
5. Utsune (Zyra) ->
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> An active night role.
7. Erinyes (Taliyah)->
8. Farfalla (Nami)
9. Xnut (Vladimir) -> Mason ?
10. GrySun (Kassadin) -> No regular townie
11. xi0 (Graves) ->

VS

Red Team

12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona)
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric) -> Wants to be targeted.
14. James Rye (Teemo) -> Hinted at Teemo/his avatar being accurate for his role. Mason ?
15. Gnut (Varus) -> never had the role before (or didn't remember) / no night role a relatively new role
16. Ustegius (Katarina) -> Has a night role.
17. G01 (Ekko)
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven)
19. Philia (Orianna) -> Claims to be Sickly Townie.
20. Zasz (Fizz) -> Said his role is 'useless'.Useless = can't do anything by himself? never had the role before
21. Holt (Gnar) -> active role
i gave a hint too, after philia asked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top