Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
When did Holt said he had an active role? I can't remember that post. Then again we got like 30 pages now so...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Another desperate to save holt....you locked your vote on my son before because of my word...
Now you don't believe he's at work.....?

FYI....he works at my job in a restaurant
I don't know how much he'll still work the next days. We leave him alive and he's too busy to play the next days and we made a mistake.
Holt is at least active, hence why I'd want him around.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm so confused. Brain not working good.

Would the best course of action be to completly change the target? But do we have a "third option" htat's any better thant Holt?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know how much he'll still work the next days. We leave him alive and he's too busy to play the next days and we made a mistake.
Holt is at least active, hence why I'd want him around.
Hey...why the hell would James go this far to keep him alive?
When was the last time you seen mafia throw in the towel on day 1....:lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm so confused. Brain not working good.

Would the best course of action be to completly change the target? But do we have a "third option" htat's any better thant Holt?
For that to work 3+ players would have to change it on the same guy. Not sure if we xan coordinate that in 15 minutes
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
To be fair to xnut, Holtie is active when we do this:
Oh, hi, @Holt '-'
Exactly....I'm sorry but I'm going to trust James on this one.
Vote lock holt
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We got 15 minutes left. If Holt has claimed an active role and really isn't Mafia then he will be amongst the targets of the Mafia alongside anybody else who claimed night/active role and isn't mafia. Maybe it is better to let Xnut die to confirm me, though it sucks I rather wanted Xnut to stay alive and prove himself next day with the mason claim on me and him as I doubt Mafia would waste precious kills on vanilla masons but it gives the townies a first confirmed pillar to flock to. Man, if he had just been more active and less "Well, it was a honor guys" with just three votes on him! And when I got the tie on him, thinking I can prevent his lose and do the mason claim next day which would have explained my actions suddenly he had two votes more...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hey...why the hell would James go this far to keep him alive?
When was the last time you seen mafia throw in the towel on day 1....:lmao
I already said I trust James isn't doing something suicidal and will change the vote. But I'm reluctant to change that vote on Holt.

Being sleep deprived doesn't help the situation.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
But did he wanted all dets to check on him? What if they overread what he wrote. Me trying to be so loud and louder to make sure the dets hear me and do so made more sense to me than sacrificing Philia. Especially given how often Philia was lynched at day 1 already.
But he kinda sacrificed himself the moment he claimed that role and with that kind of claim I believe all dets will go for him.Does he have to say 'check me dets' ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We got 15 minutes left. If Holt has claimed an active role and really isn't Mafia then he will be amongst the targets of the Mafia alongside anybody else who claimed night/active role and isn't mafia. Maybe it is better to let Xnut die to confirm me, though it sucks I rather wanted Xnut to stay alive and prove himself next day with the mason claim on me and him as I doubt Mafia would waste precious kills on vanilla masons but it gives the townies a first confirmed pillar to flock to. Man, if he had just been more active and less "Well, it was a honor guys" with just three votes on him! And when I got the tie on him, thinking I can prevent his lose and do the mason claim next day which would have explained my actions suddenly he had two votes more...
Hey...I believe you m8
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
i understand him...if he keeps his mouth shut and later has to claim mason which xnut probably will turn out to be,he will get lynched and a reason would be why hasnt he said so earlier for sure
But then there will also be people who will understand why he wouldn't have tried to claim it Day 1 either...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean, I want to believe James, but I don't actually know how much of an asset xnut would be either way
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I already said I trust James isn't doing something suicidal and will change the vote. But I'm reluctant to change that vote on Holt.

Being sleep deprived doesn't help the situation.
I'm not trying to persuade you...like I didn't persuade you to lock on xnut
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
But then there will also be people who will understand why he wouldn't have tried to claim it Day 1 either...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean, I want to believe James, but I don't actually know how much of an asset xnut would be either way
happens rarely the other way around , a bandwagon is formed pretty fast
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
19/22
xnut 4x (Zasz, GrySun, Ustune, Holt)
Holt 5x (gnut, Evil3ye, Philia, James Rye, Farfalla)
James Rye 2x (g01, xi0)
Philia 1x (WithYouInSpirit)
Mazino 2x (Demonspeed, Hakuteiken)
xi0 1x (lawlett-kun)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Erinyes)
gnut 1x (xnut)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We got 15 minutes left. If Holt has claimed an active role and really isn't Mafia then he will be amongst the targets of the Mafia alongside anybody else who claimed night/active role and isn't mafia. Maybe it is better to let Xnut die to confirm me, though it sucks I rather wanted Xnut to stay alive and prove himself next day with the mason claim on me and him as I doubt Mafia would waste precious kills on vanilla masons but it gives the townies a first confirmed pillar to flock to. Man, if he had just been more active and less "Well, it was a honor guys" with just three votes on him! And when I got the tie on him, thinking I can prevent his lose and do the mason claim next day which would have explained my actions suddenly he had two votes more...
Not rly. His role is unknown to mafia as well and night role can mafia things that are harmful to mafia as well, like hider and PGO.
My thinking here is the same I had for DD over Zasz last time^^' I'd rather play safe and not risk someone that has good chances of being a townie when there's a question mark out there as well.
Btw, I'd change my vote to go for a "third target" but I alrdy voted in the extra time so I can't. Do you guys have another target, btw?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know. I'm just trying to explain my reasoning to you.
I got you....but James reveal is just....idk not mafia-ish.
Why would he put his self in this situation....it's just suicidal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top