Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A bit about your role?
I told you...it's not s night one.
Iirc...I've never had it before...but if I did i don't remember.
It's a relatively new role...thats it for now
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
gry are you up for some pm battles?
Brb posting host pms.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
son sounds like mafia on low profile
And the way he casually tells his dad, perhaps greg is the papa of their mafia familia and both work together..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's super annoying. And he only posted twice and didn't vote.
Well could be a mafia trying to stay under the radar....
The last time he played...he did the same and was a boss.
But that to e he even pissed his team off for inactivity...but he was like 14.
Idk.....
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I told you...it's not s night one.
Iirc...I've never had it before...but if I did i don't remember.
It's a relatively new role...thats it for now
You told now. If you said earlier then blame Erin and Haku for not updating the list
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
And the way he casually tells his dad, perhaps greg is the papa of their mafia familia and both work together..
could be, but for now only lil nut is on my radar
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well could be a mafia trying to stay under the radar....
The last time he played...he did the same and was a boss.
But that to e he even pissed his team off for inactivity...but he was like 14.
Idk.....
Ask your wife, the mother usually reads ther children better than the father :heh
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I was only missing Evil, then.

Blue Team

1. Demonspeed (Quinn)
2. Mazino (Jarvan IV)
3. Esu Taichou (Zed)
4. WithYouInSpirit (Twisted Fate) -> An active night role.
5. Utsune (Zyra)
6. Hakuteiken (LeBlanc) -> An active night role.
7. Erinyes (Taliyah)
8. Farfalla (Nami)
9. Xnut (Vladimir)
10. GrySun (Kassadin)
11. xi0 (Graves)

VS

Red Team

12. Sheepy Turtle (Leona)
13. Lawlett-kun (Taric) -> Wants to be targeted.
14. James Rye (Teemo) -> Hinted at Teemo/his avatar being accurate for his role.
15. Gnut (Varus)
16. Ustegius (Katarina) -> Has a night role.
17. G01 (Ekko)
18. Sugar Kitty (Riven)
19. Philia (Orianna) -> Claims to be Sickly Townie.
20. Zasz (Fizz) -> Said his role is 'useless'.
21. Holt (Gnar)
22. Evil3ye (Diana) ->Has a night role.
No Greg not on the list :pout
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ask your wife, the mother usually reads ther children better than the father :heh
When he comes on you can question him....I reminde d him about the game....thats all im doing.
Just like when my girl plays...I do not discuss with her the game outside the thread believe it or not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, I have a night role with action, same with WYI. Ustegius has a night role. Philia claims Sickly Townie. gnut has no night role.

I think I missed a few people. Help me out if you can.
@Philia :cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
When he comes on you can question him....I reminde d him about the game....thats all im doing.
Just like when my girl plays...I do not discuss with her the game outside the thread believe it or not.
Was just joking Greg. Btw we nearly passed day 1 and you still didn't say you suspect me. How so?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm off guys.

Before I go I Votekill Holt[\B]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't mean to bandwagon him. Just to get him talk. He usually goes 2-3 days before claiming anything.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
10/22
Holt 2x (Evil3ye, Philia)
WithYouInSpirit 2x (xi0, Zasz)
xi0 2x (lawlett-kun, WithYouInSpirit)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)
Hakuteiken 1x (GrySun)
Mazino 1x (Demonspeed)



 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't worry guys I'm not Mafia Boss (though that would be a sick play indeed) and I'm not emo either, just realistic speaking given what happened in the past games I participated in. :P
The biggest problem with dets is that they usually target different people thus they have no layout to which they can confirm their state of mind till one of their targets die and then it is usually only one det who gets a clue to which group he might belong to. We got sane/naive = innocent and insane/paranoid = guilty when it comes to a townie being investigated and found dead the next day. If all dets check onto one person and that person dies then they have a 50% of knowing which of the two from the two groups of dets they could be which helps alot for their future investigations. If you see five nights in a row innocent after knowing that you belong to either sane or naive you will more likely lean to being naive than sane, right? Same with the detective who happens to find out that he gets two different investigation results after a couple nights, especially for those two it is important to know whenever innocent means townie or mafia.

Which is even I wouldn't mind getting lynched a couple days later as long as I know all dets have given me a check upon. Dets are the most important role even before docs as they help us finding mafia the easiest way. A det can claim his role as long as he can show his results and docs/bodyguard can protect him/her as long as mafia don't have any counter roles on their team like strongarm or poisoner or assassin with day kill.

Anyway I votekill Utsune.
Mostly because there is always a mafia among the newbies and inactive ones so why not try and hope to hit a land?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't worry guys I'm not Mafia Boss (though that would be a sick play indeed) and I'm not emo either, just realistic speaking given what happened in the past games I participated in. :P
The biggest problem with dets is that they usually target different people thus they have no layout to which they can confirm their state of mind till one of their targets die and then it is usually only one det who gets a clue to which group he might belong to. We got sane/naive = innocent and insane/paranoid = guilty when it comes to a townie being investigated and found dead the next day. If all dets check onto one person and that person dies then they have a 50% of knowing which of the two from the two groups of dets they could be which helps alot for their future investigations. If you see five nights in a row innocent after knowing that you belong to either sane or naive you will more likely lean to being naive than sane, right? Same with the detective who happens to find out that he gets two different investigation results after a couple nights, especially for those two it is important to know whenever innocent means townie or mafia.

Which is even I wouldn't mind getting lynched a couple days later as long as I know all dets have given me a check upon. Dets are the most important role even before docs as they help us finding mafia the easiest way. A det can claim his role as long as he can show his results and docs/bodyguard can protect him/her as long as mafia don't have any counter roles on their team like strongarm or poisoner or assassin with day kill.

Anyway I votekill Utsune.
Mostly because there is always a mafia among the newbies and inactive ones so why not try and hope to hit a land?
Utsune deleting post could be a mistake on his part trying to hide what someone said...like a mafia buddy no?

Also it's been bugging me that I called out WYIS as being mafia and he became quiet and left lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Was just joking Greg. Btw we nearly passed day 1 and you still didn't say you suspect me. How so?
No worries m8....

Still some hours left:XD

Guys I have a few chores to knock out....be back in a little while.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Holt in the offense.
Mafia escort is a strong role. Blocking a sickly townie continuously is not very beneficial.
Could be done for 2 days at least probably pending when something important is revealed so claiming a role and then warning us beforehand that you could be blocked doesn't exactly sit well in my book. And even though escort is a strong role, the Mafia primarily wins by killing town. That's still priority. Everything else is a means to help them to that end.

You just said you didn't mean to wagon me and then proceeded to do precisely that? Why do you feel the need to vote on me first when I hadn't been around to answer any queries initially? And what exactly is wrong about not revealing my role during the earlier day phases? The fact that you like to do that doesn't mean I should either. It's nowhere near as beneficial as you think for everyone to do that, hence why you're literally the only one with a claimed role...

Day 1 is as frustrating as ever, with quite the potential for dangerous bandwagons. But it best not be fruitless.

@Holt what would you like to share about your own role?

Is someone keeping track who hasn't posted yet at all?
Edit: Turtle & Kitty. nvm.
Votekill @Holt, because I would like pressure him to reveal a little more about his role and his defense on the bandwagon.
No pressure but I have an active role.

Defense on the wagon? This still about the 'Spirit Wagon' when I didn't even vote on the guy?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
11/22
Holt 2x (Evil3ye, Philia)
WithYouInSpirit 2x (xi0, Zasz)
xi0 2x (lawlett-kun, WithYouInSpirit)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)
Hakuteiken 1x (GrySun)
Mazino 1x (Demonspeed)
Utsune 1x (James Rye)



 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Nah you were the mafia in my example. The prostitute person will know I'm talking about him/her :rolleyes:
I'm not trusting James too much. He reminds me of what you tried to pull of in the gantz game g01 when you wanted dets to check you, just that James is doing it much better.
He presents a valid point why detectives should check on him, which could be good bait if he's the mafia boss.
I was thinking the same, if he is mafia boss then that would make him 'clean'.

That's what I'm having an eye open for. :notsure

It's not only him, he was just the later and more obvious one to join. I believe @Farfalla and @xi0 expressed their annoyance about it on several occasions too. IIrc someone also already voted for him.

I'd like to request a vote update more regularly. Thank you very much. @Kat @TSPanda
Yes they did say that and as I said they are right. No one in this game wants a spammer with them.
And it is not just holt, anyone who voted for him can be mafia.
But as i said, none of them actually voted for him so they didn't start any bandwagon too. (most likely they just warned him).
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Utsune deleting post could be a mistake on his part trying to hide what someone said...like a mafia buddy no?
It was something inappropriate iirc. Panda reported the post himself hence why it was deleted. They're enough of us who can see deleted posts here so if it was relevant to the game, it would've been allowed and Utsune would've been penalized by Panda I believe.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was something inappropriate iirc. Panda reported the post himself hence why it was deleted. They're enough of us who can see deleted posts here so if it was relevant to the game, it would've been allowed and Utsune would've been penalized by Panda I believe.
I just heard he deleted someone else's post....I don't have benefit to see it...sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top