When did Holt said he had an active role? I can't remember that post. Then again we got like 30 pages now so...
I don't know how much he'll still work the next days. We leave him alive and he's too busy to play the next days and we made a mistake.Another desperate to save holt....you locked your vote on my son before because of my word...
Now you don't believe he's at work.....?
FYI....he works at my job in a restaurant
Hey...why the hell would James go this far to keep him alive?I don't know how much he'll still work the next days. We leave him alive and he's too busy to play the next days and we made a mistake.
Holt is at least active, hence why I'd want him around.

For that to work 3+ players would have to change it on the same guy. Not sure if we xan coordinate that in 15 minutesI'm so confused. Brain not working good.
Would the best course of action be to completly change the target? But do we have a "third option" htat's any better thant Holt?
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4316802/When did Holt said he had an active role? I can't remember that post. Then again we got like 30 pages now so...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can just go through a specific person's posts, after all.
Exactly....I'm sorry but I'm going to trust James on this one.To be fair to xnut, Holtie is active when we do this:
Oh, hi, @Holt '-'
I already said I trust James isn't doing something suicidal and will change the vote. But I'm reluctant to change that vote on Holt.Hey...why the hell would James go this far to keep him alive?
When was the last time you seen mafia throw in the towel on day 1....![]()
But he kinda sacrificed himself the moment he claimed that role and with that kind of claim I believe all dets will go for him.Does he have to say 'check me dets' ?But did he wanted all dets to check on him? What if they overread what he wrote. Me trying to be so loud and louder to make sure the dets hear me and do so made more sense to me than sacrificing Philia. Especially given how often Philia was lynched at day 1 already.
Hey...I believe you m8We got 15 minutes left. If Holt has claimed an active role and really isn't Mafia then he will be amongst the targets of the Mafia alongside anybody else who claimed night/active role and isn't mafia. Maybe it is better to let Xnut die to confirm me, though it sucks I rather wanted Xnut to stay alive and prove himself next day with the mason claim on me and him as I doubt Mafia would waste precious kills on vanilla masons but it gives the townies a first confirmed pillar to flock to. Man, if he had just been more active and less "Well, it was a honor guys" with just three votes on him! And when I got the tie on him, thinking I can prevent his lose and do the mason claim next day which would have explained my actions suddenly he had two votes more...
But then there will also be people who will understand why he wouldn't have tried to claim it Day 1 either...i understand him...if he keeps his mouth shut and later has to claim mason which xnut probably will turn out to be,he will get lynched and a reason would be why hasnt he said so earlier for sure
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not trying to persuade you...like I didn't persuade you to lock on xnutI already said I trust James isn't doing something suicidal and will change the vote. But I'm reluctant to change that vote on Holt.
Being sleep deprived doesn't help the situation.
Exactly my point with xnut.I mean, I want to believe James, but I don't actually know how much of an asset xnut would be either way
happens rarely the other way around , a bandwagon is formed pretty fastBut then there will also be people who will understand why he wouldn't have tried to claim it Day 1 either...
I mean, I want to believe James, but I don't actually know how much of an asset xnut would be either way--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know. I'm just trying to explain my reasoning to you.I'm not trying to persuade you...like I didn't persuade you to lock on xnut
Not rly. His role is unknown to mafia as well and night role can mafia things that are harmful to mafia as well, like hider and PGO.We got 15 minutes left. If Holt has claimed an active role and really isn't Mafia then he will be amongst the targets of the Mafia alongside anybody else who claimed night/active role and isn't mafia. Maybe it is better to let Xnut die to confirm me, though it sucks I rather wanted Xnut to stay alive and prove himself next day with the mason claim on me and him as I doubt Mafia would waste precious kills on vanilla masons but it gives the townies a first confirmed pillar to flock to. Man, if he had just been more active and less "Well, it was a honor guys" with just three votes on him! And when I got the tie on him, thinking I can prevent his lose and do the mason claim next day which would have explained my actions suddenly he had two votes more...
I got you....but James reveal is just....idk not mafia-ish.I know. I'm just trying to explain my reasoning to you.