It also means "less useful" roles to the town. If we're saying that there are at least 2 killing parties opposed to the town and 3 townies "have no role", that makes me see us as possibly weaker. Although a recruiter would also "remove" important roles from the game, so there's that...So, there are at least three Masons and possibly no Recruiter?
No Recruiter scenario actually makes no sense to me, because, Masons then have zero interaction with the rest of the Town to prove a point.
However, this is still possible, although I'd say it would lower the Mafia Mason possibility if there was no Recruiter to begin with.
---
Gotta go to work, I'll follow as much as I can from there.
Just leaving those here:
- James brought up there was a poisoner, although that could have been due to a mistake yesterday when Holt's role was revealed. He could still be a mafia mason though.
- There were 3 deaths and there's the possibility James and xnut could be Mentor and Mentee.
- Utsune forced a tie break on Holt's favor and said masons didn't matter.
- James says there are at least 3 masons in the game.
- Philia didn't infect anyone, AFTER an escort died (maybe he wasn't counting on the escort dying to make his escape goat less believable, I think he wasn't online when Holt died).
- Evil went for Holt (although maybe earlier, before Holt was in a bad spot) so they could be from different groups.
I guess those are the main topics discussed so far.
Ugh, in spite of all that and knowing there's a lot of odd stuff about James, for now I tend to believe in him.

