Why are you assuming they're potential role townies ?So our afkers are potentially docs/dets. Great![]()
they also could be potential mafia or 3rd party ?
Why are you assuming they're potential role townies ?So our afkers are potentially docs/dets. Great![]()
I tend to assume the worst case scenario.Why are you assuming they're potential role townies ?
they also could be potential mafia or 3rd party ?
yeah we are eager alright@GrySun @lawlett-kun You eagernes to get people banned makes me think I might have narrowed down suspects for the plausible troll pirate/prostitute...
It's a reference to how me and lawl got banned initially a few games ago for posting fake and real host pms.@GrySun @lawlett-kun You eagernes to get people banned makes me think I might have narrowed down suspects for the plausible troll pirate/prostitute...
Dameda !erin are you mafia with holtie again?
When do we reveal that we're lovers?yeah we are eager alright

I know that.It's a reference to how me and lawl got banned initially a few games ago for posting fake and real host pms.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
not yet, my dear ReichlordWhen do we reveal that we're lovers?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's me.I just realized it can't be a pirate in Philias case! Pirates are in priority group 3 while sickly in group 2. That means a global should still be sick even if the ability was stolen!
Gonna go back to check who proposed the pirate idea in first place.
I think it was Erin.I just realized it can't be a pirate in Philias case! Pirates are in priority group 3 while sickly in group 2. That means a global should still be sick even if the ability was stolen!
Gonna go back to check who proposed the pirate idea in first place.
Okay. Are you Philias accomplice then?That's me.
Well that's true. But it does even further soldify Philias lies.I think it was Erin.
Doesn't really tell much, however, considering very few people actually knew about this priority fact.