I mean I said I was going to be busy, that day I think the majority of my post were made from like 10am-11am...I agree...l cant get over esu not using his ability night 1...
I mean I said I was going to be busy, that day I think the majority of my post were made from like 10am-11am...I agree...l cant get over esu not using his ability night 1...
Well someone blocked Farf from saving Gry. You confess?I blocked who now?

My target for night 3 was not Farf, I'm not sure where you are getting this information from.Well someone blocked Farf from saving Gry. You confess?![]()
What information? All we know that someone blocked Farf, and when no one even had yet mentioned you, you appear online with "I blocked who now?"My target for night 3 was not Farf, I'm not sure where you are getting this information from.
@Ustegius this is why I reacted lol..:/ yeah it happened.
Bigger asset gone, Escort out there... Dunno why Esu would block me if he was a hoe instead... can't think of anyone else that would fit the profile better.
Oh. Sorry, I didn't realize.@Ustegius this is why I reacted lol..

Someone blocked me :/ No one else claimed to have the ability to block an action. It cant be Erin, the masons have each other's back and you just fit the profile better than anyone right now.My target for night 3 was not Farf, I'm not sure where you are getting this information from.
how 2 killing and one blocking is it even possible, so there's a 3rd party ?We need to get rid of the Escort.
I blocked Gry if you must know, but again the request to block him was already set before he revealed his role. That was a misplay on my part. But I don't see how that stops you from protecting if you claim to be a bodyguard. Either you're not being honest about your role or there's someone else who can block during the night phase.Someone blocked me :/ No one else claimed to have the ability to block an action. It cant be Erin, the masons have each other's back and you just fit the profile better than anyone right now.
Can anyone else confirm that got blocked as well last night? You said I wasn't your target, so who?
2 Mafias choosing different targetshow 2 killing and one blocking is it even possible, so there's a 3rd party ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What? Why would you block the Det?I blocked Gry if you must know, but again the request to block him was already set before he revealed his role. That was a misplay on my part. But I don't see how that stops you from protecting if you claim to be a bodyguard. Either you're not being honest about your role or there's someone else who can block during the night phase.
A Mafia can't kill and block in one night , if farf has been blocken there's 3 night actions against us2 Mafias choosing different targets
Or 1 Mafia + A 3rd Party.
Or 1 Mafia with someone who killed tonight + the Escort who blocked + A Poisoner who targeted Gry or Greg last night. Which could explain why there was only one death unless Haku protected someone.
Well, N1 had 3 deaths so we were alrdy imagining that something happened on N2. We totally have 2 killing parties out there.how 2 killing and one blocking is it even possible, so there's a 3rd party ?
You don't see how I got stopped from protecting him? I set my target on him, you set your target on me, and ta da... I don't die in his place, 'cause I fail TO BE in his place.I blocked Gry if you must know, but again the request to block him was already set before he revealed his role. That was a misplay on my part. But I don't see how that stops you from protecting if you claim to be a bodyguard. Either you're not being honest about your role or there's someone else who can block during the night phase.