- Joined
- Apr 9, 2016
- Messages
- 689
- Reaction score
- 1,963
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
I operate under the assumption the way in which Glidartz perceives God Serena as something other than a human is something else, not necessarily MP at all. Maybe the nature of MP. For example, Minerva mentions that the historias they're about to face are "undead" or something along the lines.Well, this is where we disagree then.
I don't think there is a way for Gildartz to gauge Serena's full power if he doesn't even know the MP of the historia.
Gildartz never met Serena, so if he can't even sense the MP of Serena's historia, how is he going to gauge the power of the real Serena?
We can't know, but we can tell that:
1) he knows he's not alive, and that he's not at full power.
2) That, at full power, it'd be an opponent he might not be able to beat.
She does, it's a guess indeed, but an educated one. August does so, why would Irene be put on the same level as August if all she could do is only reestructure a country?Irene knows any type of destructive magic.
As of now, she hasn't shown it, so we don't count it.
Also that fireball seemed pretty destructive if you ask me, and that mustn't definetely be one of her strongest spells
You see, most of the spriggans were hyped to the sky but they were no big deal. Most turned out as disappointments. I wouldn't keep my hopes up, but I expect more from Irene than from Neinheart or Invel. And this is a guess, but I believe we're gonna see something that will not disappoint- at least not as much as other spriggans have.I wouldn't assume stuff for Irene in case she turns out to be a disappointment.
The way you guys debated in the tournament contradicts how you powerscale here.
You guys literally set this rule up, not me (I was against it the whole time, but you guys wanted to use this):
Characters lacking feats will be inferior to those with better feats until proven otherwise (aka until the character shows more feats).
That happens to be a rule I'm against, but it is pretty sound if you ask me. Since we can't gauge DF Natsu's power in our current arc, there is no way we can tell if he's gonna be above or below August, we only know he will be stronger than his base self. (Even if DF Natsu was unrestricted in the tournament...........)
Don't address my posts, I don't talk to your flawed and biased vision of things...No, its diff a mountain.
Glidartz making holes through people (piercing them with his fist) would be a feasible feat for very strong people like Sakura or Tsunade (Naruto); as a matter of fact, I find it more logical that a punch from Tsunade would pierce through a body, rather than send it flying and collide with a building which actually collapses upon collision.Maybe doing some hefty damage would suffice. But his punches - in battle - aren't busting people like he does mountains.
Point is his magic cuts through objects with ease, but that doesn't translate to people damage. Likewise someone who can't destroy a mountain with a punch could deal similar damage to a person.
I can see Glidartz more like crashing a person into a milion cubes, but that ain't happening because it's not Gantz or SnK hehe
IKR!To be honest I'm not seeing why some people here are putting Gildarts anywhere near the same level as Irene or August, both have demonstrated their strength and appear to be ahead of Gildarts by a fair margin. August's "Dissolve into Oblivion" nuke is way ahead of anything Gildarts has shown, his heat damaged Natsu of all people. And Irene's been complimented by Acnologia, the same Acnologia that destroyed Gildarts and left him for dead.
Gildarts is not on their level going by current feats, enough said.


Dragons flying is probably the only continent level thing... and maybe Acnologia because he needs a continent to attempt to beat him.