Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Nemispelled Super effectiveness is not a manga term, but it's a reasonable way to explain it. Machines are weak to lightning... people saying RL is 'super-effective' is self explanatory. No one's trying to force that term.

I bolded weak because this shouldn't be confused with weakness magic. Rather machines bodies are weak to lightning. Wall is immune to lightning... but Red Lightning is able to kill him. Whether it's super-effectiveness or not is up for debate.
 

Synn

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
306
Reaction score
633
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Updated my ranking and I moved up Lucy one spot, so I put her above Makarov but still below Wendy
  1. Gildarts
  2. Laxus
  3. Natsu
  4. Erza/Gajeel
  5. Gray
  6. Mirajane
  7. Wendy
  8. Lucy
  9. Makarov
  10. Juvia
 

Boomburst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Messages
945
Reaction score
1,872
Country
United States
Getting your circuits messed up and dying/being completely shattered to pieces are 2 very different things.

Re-read the chapter and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Like I said, electricity is actually meant to run through circuits and machines... Wahl's only weakness is his whole body being made of metal.

The weakness here is the metal because that is what conducts the electricity throughout his whole body.


Yeah right, Wahl developed a way to absorb electricity? Funny how electricity was responsible for his death.


My Juvia and Gajeel comments basically proved the point that elemental weaknesses are BS in Fairy Tail.

The reason you just keep denying and pushing it away is because you can't counter that argument

If you really are confident that it holds no weight, then can you explain to me why Juvia and Gajeel didn't blame lightning as their weakness when they were hit by it?




When Juvia and Gajeel were struck by lightning, not once did I hear Gajeel or Juvia complaining:

"Ughh, it's my weakness...I need to find a way to stop it otherwise Laxus will kill me..."


Do you know how ridiculous this sounds?

Fire is super-effective to ice.

Yet, Natsu was insta-frozen twice by two different Ice Mages, Invel and Silver.

Water is super-effective to fire. Lightning is super-effective to Water. Lightning is super-effective to Metal.

There are so many weaknesses in Fairy Tail, yet not one person has ever blamed the weakness for their performance in a battle BUT Wahl...



I don't think you understand Wahl's weakness magic. Wahl's magic is basically to analyze a person weakness and create robots and conditions that make it harder for his opponents to fight in.

His weakness magic was NEVER about elemental super-effectiveness such as fire, water, metal, and lightning...

You are thinking of Pokemon.. you know.. the show with a yellow lightning hamster with two red blushes on his cheeks...


Look, really dude, it's been pretty clear that all the way up until Alvarez Arc, there has been no mention of elemental super-effectiveness.

Mashima made it clear from day one when he created the series that elemental super-effectiveness was not a big factor in FT.

There were many instances where Mashima could have used elemental super-effectiveness in his favor, but he didn't even consider it and instead, chose to ignore all of it.


I think a lot of you are misunderstanding Wahl's weakness magic. Go back and re-read his magic abilities.

Weakness Magic =/= Super-effectiveness

Super-effectiveness was created by the fans, not by the manga.
Again you don't understand how machines work. You think that just because they run on electricity you can blast them with lightning and they'll come out peachy keen? It's quite the contrary.

Why wouldn't screwing up the very things that keep Wahl running kill him? You have to realize how complicated and intricate a machine Wahl is. One circuit going wrong and it could easily blow him up from the inside.

Are we talking about the same thing here? I'm saying that certain elements do have an advantage over one another, while you seem to be hell-bent on discussing Pokemon super-effectiveness which is a completely different thing.

(also please stop talking about Pokemon, the new anime looks disgusting and it hurts me to think about it lmao)

Besides, all this is meaningless anyways. Wahl isnt weak to electricity because of "elemental weakness". He's weak to it because he's a machine. I honestly don't see how you can possibly suggest that electricity would affect him the exact same way as any other element.
 

Crimson Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
2,259
Reaction score
3,715
Country
Vandenreich
Come on man, some of the things you just said are absurd as well.

Juvia oneshotting Natsu: This doesn't make sense in the slightest. Is Natsu made of fire? No. So why on earth would elemental advantage play a role here?

Juvia dying from Laxus' lightning palace orbs: Didn't Laxus use Body Link Magic or whatever on the orbs? Why do you assume that the damage dealt by the orbs was electrical? Feel free to correct me on this point, I haven't read that far back in a while.

Gajeel dying from electricity: Again, doesn't make sense. For starters, Gajeel's body doesn't become completely solid metal. I'm pretty sure either only parts of him change or his skin becomes metal. Secondly, what makes you assume that electricity is super effective against metal?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Where did Wahl say it wasn't lightning anymore? I thought he just said he couldn't analyze it.

So what are you saying? Are you saying that Laxus gained the ability to use a completely different element from out of nowhere?
It had changed to the point Wahl couldn't identify it. So unless Wahl can't identify lightning because of a colour change its same to say red lightbulb want acting like lightning.

IT LITERALLY SAYS IN THE MOVE HE USED MERCURY FULMINATE.....AN EXPLOSIVE. So unless lightning and mercury fulminate became the same thing.......
 

Nemispelled

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
2,335
Reaction score
3,740
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Nemispelled Super effectiveness is not a manga term, but it's a reasonable way to explain it. Machines are weak to lightning... people saying RL is 'super-effective' is self explanatory. No one's trying to force that term.

I bolded weak because this shouldn't be confused with weakness magic. Rather machines bodies are weak to lightning. Wall is immune to lightning... but Red Lightning is able to kill him. Whether it's super-effectiveness or not is up for debate.

That's my point.

I'm not saying Wahl's weakness magic doesn't exist because it clearly does. But I don't think a lot of people understand what Wahl's weakness magic does.

Everybody is confusing weakness magic with elemental super-effectiveness.


I understand that machines are weak to lightning because their metal structure conducts electricity, I don't doubt that.

But to say that Red Lightning defeated Wahl because it was super-effective is BS.

1.) Wahl was immune to Laxus' regular lightning, so it can't be super-effective, that defies all logic.

2.) As I have shown proof, there are several characters in the past such as Juvia and Gajeel that have experienced the same treatment as Wahl. However, not once has elemental super-effectiveness ever been the reason for their loss in the battle. In their battle with Laxus, neither of them ever mentioned such a weakness.

Therefore, my point goes to show that there is no correlation of "being killed" and "elemental super-effectiveness" in FT.

3.) People say lightning/electricity messes up your system. In case they didn't read the chapter, Wahl was shattered to pieces, it's not like the electricity messed up his circuits.

4.) I'll say it again and for the last time too. I won't repeat myself. Wahl's death is plain simple. He died because:

- Laxus is stronger than a mid-tier Spriggan (Like Wahl)

- Wahl lacks durability feats... It's not that difficult to understand


EDIT:

This was not directed only at you. I'm talking to everybody as a whole.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Again you don't understand how machines work. You think that just because they run on electricity you can blast them with lightning and they'll come out peachy keen? It's quite the contrary.

Why wouldn't screwing up the very things that keep Wahl running kill him? You have to realize how complicated and intricate a machine Wahl is. One circuit going wrong and it could easily blow him up from the inside.

Are we talking about the same thing here? I'm saying that certain elements do have an advantage over one another, while you seem to be hell-bent on discussing Pokemon super-effectiveness which is a completely different thing.

(also please stop talking about Pokemon, the new anime looks disgusting and it hurts me to think about it lmao)

Besides, all this is meaningless anyways. Wahl isnt weak to electricity because of "elemental weakness". He's weak to it because he's a machine. I honestly don't see how you can possibly suggest that electricity would affect him the exact same way as any other element.

I don't think you understand how machines work... Circuits are meant for electricity to run through, that is not Wahl's weakness.

Wahl's weakness is having a metal structure for a body. That will conduct electricity and send the lightning to places that Wahl's body doesn't want.

As for the rest of the post, I don't feel like repeating myself again.

I didn't see any mention of Juvia and Gajeel in your post... I take it that you don't have an explanation for that either?

That's ok, because I already expected that elemental super-effectiveness doesn't exist in FT.

Maybe Pokemon though if you are into that kinda stuff. Lol.

Because I don't see a point to go full circle again, I don't mind giving you the last word.

Tbh, Wahl's death makes sense to me. I don't need fancy logic to explain it. It's simple:

- Laxus is high-tier Spriggan level and Wahl is mid-tier Spriggan level, so naturally, Laxus would outclass Wahl

- Wahl lacks durability feats... keep in mind that it was NOT the electricity that "messed up" or "shut down" Wahl's circuits that caused Wahl to be killed..

In fact, Wahl's death was being shattered to pieces and scrap metal, so super-effectiveness between machinas and lightning clearly wasn't the problem here or Wahl's death wouldn't have resulted in the way it did.

And again, that reinforces my argument of elemental super-effectiveness being non-existent, past examples being Juvia and Gajeel against Laxus.
 

Woodenstool

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
897
Reaction score
408
Country
United States
Updated my ranking and I moved up Lucy one spot, so I put her above Makarov but still below Wendy
  1. Gildarts
  2. Laxus
  3. Natsu
  4. Erza/Gajeel
  5. Gray
  6. Mirajane
  7. Wendy
  8. Lucy
  9. Makarov
  10. Juvia
Lucy stronger than Makarov is like saying Kakashi is stronger than Madara.

Erza is faster and has more advantages over Natsu. She would win.
 

Boomburst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Messages
945
Reaction score
1,872
Country
United States
That's my point.

I'm not saying Wahl's weakness magic doesn't exist because it clearly does. But I don't think a lot of people understand what Wahl's weakness magic does.

Everybody is confusing weakness magic with elemental super-effectiveness.


I understand that machines are weak to lightning because their metal structure conducts electricity, I don't doubt that.

But to say that Red Lightning defeated Wahl because it was super-effective is BS.

1.) Wahl was immune to Laxus' regular lightning, so it can't be super-effective, that defies all logic.

2.) As I have shown proof, there are several characters in the past such as Juvia and Gajeel that have experienced the same treatment as Wahl. However, not once has elemental super-effectiveness ever been the reason for their loss in the battle. In their battle with Laxus, neither of them ever mentioned such a weakness.

Therefore, my point goes to show that there is no correlation of "being killed" and "elemental super-effectiveness" in FT.

3.) People say lightning/electricity messes up your system. In case they didn't read the chapter, Wahl was shattered to pieces, it's not like the electricity messed up his circuits.

4.) I'll say it again and for the last time too. I won't repeat myself. Wahl's death is plain simple. He died because:

- Laxus is stronger than a mid-tier Spriggan (Like Wahl)

- Wahl lacks durability feats... It's not that difficult to understand


EDIT:

This was not directed only at you. I'm talking to everybody as a whole.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I don't think you understand how machines work... Circuits are meant for electricity to run through, that is not Wahl's weakness.

Wahl's weakness is having a metal structure for a body. That will conduct electricity and send the lightning to places that Wahl's body doesn't want.

As for the rest of the post, I don't feel like repeating myself again.

I didn't see any mention of Juvia and Gajeel in your post... I take it that you don't have an explanation for that either?

That's ok, because I already expected that elemental super-effectiveness doesn't exist in FT.

Maybe Pokemon though if you are into that kinda stuff. Lol.

Because I don't see a point to go full circle again, I don't mind giving you the last word.

Tbh, Wahl's death makes sense to me. I don't need fancy logic to explain it. It's simple:

- Laxus is high-tier Spriggan level and Wahl is mid-tier Spriggan level, so naturally, Laxus would outclass Wahl

- Wahl lacks durability feats... keep in mind that it was NOT the electricity that "messed up" or "shut down" Wahl's circuits that caused Wahl to be killed..

In fact, Wahl's death was being shattered to pieces and scrap metal, so super-effectiveness between machinas and lightning clearly wasn't the problem here or Wahl's death wouldn't have resulted in the way it did.

And again, that reinforces my argument of elemental super-effectiveness being non-existent, past examples being Juvia and Gajeel against Laxus.
I feel like you're not even reading my comments.

Wahl isn't naturally immune to electricity. He himself admitted that he was weak to it prior to developing a way to convert it to power. I don't see what's so hard to understand about this.

For the third time, Wahl running on electricity doesn't mean that he can just fucking tank blasts of lightning and come out fine. Ever heard of circuit overload?

For the second time, messing up a circuit in a machine as complicated and intricate as Wahl can easily cause him to blow up. At the very least, it can screw him up to the point where he becomes unstable and can be easily destroyed.

It's obvious that the human body in Fairy Tail doesn't work the same way as the human body does in real life. We don't know what happens to the nervous system when Juvia and Gajeel turn into their respective elements so this isn't really a reliable piece of evidence.
 

Synn

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
306
Reaction score
633
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Top Spriggan 12 (updated):
Top tier:
1. August
2. Irene
High Tier:
3. Larcade
4. God Serena
5. Bradman
Mid Tier:
6. Dimaria
7. Brandish
Low Tier:
8. Invel
9. Jacob
10. Wahl
11. Ajeel
12. Neinhart

Updates: moved Invel to the low tier
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Updated my ranking and I moved up Lucy one spot, so I put her above Makarov but still below Wendy
  1. Gildarts
  2. Laxus
  3. Natsu
  4. Erza/Gajeel
  5. Gray
  6. Mirajane
  7. Wendy
  8. Lucy
  9. Makarov
  10. Juvia
Great ranking Synn :)

I would make a few changes though :

  1. Gildarts
  2. Laxus
  3. Natsu
  4. Gray
  5. Erza/Gajeel
  6. Mirajane
  7. Wendy/Lucy
  8. Makarov
  9. Juvia
  10. Don't know
Top Spriggan 12 (updated):
Top tier:
1. August
2. Irene
High Tier:
3. Larcade
4. God Serena
5. Bradman
Mid Tier:
6. Dimaria
7. Brandish
Low Tier:
8. Invel
9. Jacob
10. Wahl
11. Ajeel
12. Neinhart

Updates: moved Invel to the low tier
Why is Dimaria no.6? Are you not including Age Seal? IMO with Age Seal she would be no.4

My ranking would be a bit different from yours :

1) August
2) Irene
3) Larcade
4) Dimaria
5) God Serena
6) Bradman/Invel/Wahl
7) Brandish
8) Jacob
9) Ajeel
10) Neinhart
 

Synn

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
306
Reaction score
633
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Great ranking Synn :)

I would make a few changes though :

  1. Gildarts
  2. Laxus
  3. Natsu
  4. Gray
  5. Erza/Gajeel
  6. Mirajane
  7. Wendy/Lucy
  8. Makarov
  9. Juvia
  10. Don't know
Thanks! :)

I disagree with Gray on your ranking; he hasn't shown anything to put him above Erza and Gajeel.

Why is Dimaria no.6? Are you not including Age Seal? IMO with Age Seal she would be no.4
I ranked Dimaria below Bradman, because his body isn't physical. Even if she stops time, she can't touch him. Therefore, Dimaria is below Bradman. :)
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
I ranked Dimaria below Bradman, because his body isn't physical. Even if she stops time, she can't touch him. Therefore, Dimaria is below Bradman. :)
To be fair, Bradman's body can be tangible at times, in fact when he first encountered Gajeel he was tangible. My guess is that due to the MBP's he never bothers to start intangible and instead stays tangible for the time being. That said, he does go intangible the second a battle starts.

With the above being said though he can protect himself from energy/elemental attacks via Absorption, so I'm not sure how effective her lasers would be. There's a chance he might just absorb them. That's if he's not caught in Age Seal though.

My S12 rankings:

1. August
2. Irene
3. Larcade (you can ignore this tbh but I think his hype warrants this)
4. DiMaria (She can Age Seal Sprigs)
5. Goddy (I rate the GOI pretty high)/Brandish (w/ benefit of the doubt)
6. Bradman (Hax machine)
7. Wahl
8. Invel
9. Ajeel
10. Jacob
11. Neinhart
 
Last edited:

King of kings

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2016
Messages
150
Reaction score
115
Age
26
Country
Canada
1.August
2.Irene
3.Bradman
4.Dimaria
5.God Serena
6.Larcade
7.Invel
8.Jacob
9.Neinhart
10.Ajeel
11.Whal
12.Brandish
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
1.August
2.Irene
3.Bradman
4.Dimaria
5.God Serena
6.Larcade
7.Invel
8.Jacob
9.Neinhart
10.Ajeel
11.Whal
12.Brandish
As the biggest Bradman fanboy in existence I have to ask, why have you got Bradman in third? I get that he's a hax machine (a beautiful one at that) but Larcade's been hyped as a counter to Acnologia and DiMaria can Age Seal Spriggans.

Tbh I have a crack theory that could put Bradman above DiMaria (it was E.N.D's Curse Power that let him walk in Age Seal) but until that's proved/disproved I'm putting DiMaria above him. I'm not attacking your post or anything, I think Bradman is definitely in the top 6 (maybe even 4 if Larcade fails and my crack theory is right) but for now Age Seal is just too hax IMO.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
my final ranking

1. August, Irene
2. Larcade
3. DiMaria, Brandish
4. God Serena(I also rate GoI pretty high)
5. Wall
6. Bloodman(around Wall' level but I'm giving Wall a slight edge)
7. Ajeel, Invel
8. Jacob
9. Neinhart
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
My current ranking of the springanz level -

  1. August
  2. Irene
  3. Larcade
  4. Dimaria
  5. Brandish
  6. Ajeel
  7. Wall
  8. Bloodman
  9. Invel
  10. Jacob
  11. God Serena
  12. Neinhart
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My current ranking of Fiore ( Goi will not be counted as they have no feats to support their hype)

  1. Gildart
  2. Laxus
  3. Natsu
  4. Gray
  5. DF Gajeel
  6. Mirajane = Erza
  7. TO Chelia?
  8. Lucy ( only star dress and 12 zodiac)
  9. Kagura=Minerva
  10. Makarov
  11. DF wendy
  12. Rufus
  13. Rogue
  14. Sting
  15. Lyon
  16. Juvia
  17. Bacchus
  18. Elfman
Honorable mentions
  • Mavis - could be no1 if she really can activate Fairy Heart by herself beside that she master in 3 Greats Fairy Magic, although featless
  • Jellal, feats are pretty much outdated , his fight with os are not that impressive. One shotting neinhart with normal spells and actually gets tired after that are not that impressive either especially when natsu two shots the enhanced version of neinhart. As of now I'm not sure where I should puts him.
  • Jura, he have some feats but too bad he have been trolled by trollshima so I don't know where to puts him now.
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
This thread is kinda dead :p

To re-liven it :D :

Alvarez ranking-

1) Zeref
2) August
3) Irene
4) Larcade
5) Dimaria
6) God Serena
7) Invel
8) Bloodman
9) Wahl
10) Brandish
11) Jacob
12) Ajeel
13) Neinhart

Ishgar ranking-

1) Acnologia (he is from Ishgar after all)
2) Gildarts
3) Laxus
4) Natsu
5) Gray
6) Jellal
7) Erza
8) Mirajane
9) Lucy
10) Wendy

You peoples'?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
This thread is kinda dead :p

To re-liven it :D :

Alvarez ranking-

1) Zeref
2) August
3) Irene
4) Larcade
5) Dimaria
6) God Serena
7) Invel
8) Bloodman
9) Wahl
10) Brandish
11) Jacob
12) Ajeel
13) Neinhart

Ishgar ranking-

1) Acnologia (he is from Ishgar after all)
2) Gildarts
3) Laxus
4) Natsu
5) Gray
6) Jellal
7) Erza
8) Mirajane
9) Lucy
10) Wendy

You peoples'?
Then you should include Irene in Ishgar ranking, she is from Ishgar after all. Just kidding :P

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I will help to re-liven this thread...


I wonder if there was a plan arranged by Zeref and Spriggan 12 like this? I think it's pretty wise if we place top 4 in each side so that the balance of firepower spreads evenly. (if I were their leader I would do this. But this is just me). The above picture may help us to conclude who are top 5. The pink-colored stars may indicate that the respective Spriggan is the leader (?), or at least superior to the rest members of the respective team. Now the discussions are:
1. I am not sure about North and West team.
2. I am not sure, between Invel and Brandish, who is stronger? What do you guys think?
3. I am sure about East and South team.
  • August is a given. He is the leader of Spriggan 12 (✔)
  • DiMaria ever said this:
So maybe she is the leader of South team (✔)
4. Now, Larcade. August and Irene may be top 2, but the hype of Larcade, which he is Zeref's secret weapon to defeat Acnologia, is just too special. Looking forward to him too.
 
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Then you should include Irene in Ishgar ranking, she is from Ishgar after all. Just kidding :P

____________________________________________________________________________________________
I will help to re-liven this thread...


I wonder if there is a plan arranged by Zeref and Spriggan 12 like this? I think it's pretty wise if we place top 4 in each side so that the balance of firepower spreads evenly. (if I were their leader I would do this. But this is just me). The above picture may help us to conclude who are top 5. The pink-colored stars may indicate that the respective Spriggan is the leader (?), or at least superior to the rest members of the respective team. Now the discussions are:
1. I am not sure about North and West team.
2. I am not sure, between Invel and Brandish, who is stronger? What do you guys think?
3. I am sure about East and South team.
  • August is a given. He is the leader of Spriggan 12 (✔)
  • DiMaria ever said this:
So maybe she is the leader of South team (✔)
4. Now, Larcade. August and Irene may be top 2, but the hype of Larcade, which he is Zeref's secret weapon to defeat Acnologia, is just too special. Looking forward to him too.
I think there was no leader in the west.The Front was commanded by Zeref himself.Otherwise by Invel because he is the chief of staff.
 
Top