It's A Nice Night To Grab A Bite To Drink | Page 33 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

It's A Nice Night To Grab A Bite To Drink

Totinona

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
It was quite huge in France when it came out, well at least it seemed to me cos it was shown quite often on tv; adverts I mean. Oh I haven't heard Les Rois du Monde in years lol.

They kept the track and just altered the lyrics I guess? sounds pretty good :) Now that you've listened to this one as well, which do you prefer?
Haha, definitely the one I own myself. :XD I love the lyrics and atmosphere. It's actually sung by an all-female teater troupe. :o

:hee Obviously the original is good too tho~!

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Haha, definitely the one I own myself. :XD I love the lyrics and atmosphere. It's actually sung by an all-female teater troupe. :o

:hee Obviously the original is good too tho~!
I guess with things like that, it depends on the version you were first familiar with. Similar to how a lot of early Disney films I preferred the french dubbing to the original english ones.

uhuh :p

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Where were the servers before? :o
I think they were in Dublin

EUW used to be horrible performance-wise before that. Down all of the time, free xp/ip boosts every month as consolation. NA is a lot like EUW was, but for East Coasters. The difference between NA and EUW ping for me is nonexistent.

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I guess with things like that, it depends on the version you were first familiar with. Similar to how a lot of early Disney films I preferred the french dubbing to the original english ones.

uhuh :p
Yeah. :hee It's true for a lot of disney movies for me too. The nostalgia. :zomg

I think they were in Dublin

EUW used to be horrible performance-wise before that. Down all of the time, free xp/ip boosts every month as consolation. NA is a lot like EUW was, but for East Coasters. The difference between NA and EUW ping for me is nonexistent.
Thank god it's better now then. :o Kinda funny there's no difference in ping for you. :XD

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
It's how dumb the servers are here. There are too many players, and the servers are on the West coast. A lot of people around here have moved to Latin America North, since the servers are in Florida. I do have an account there, and I get like 30-40 ping. But it's low population by comparison, so it doesn't have all of the queues.

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
It's how dumb the servers are here. There are too many players, and the servers are on the West coast. A lot of people around here have moved to Latin America North, since the servers are in Florida. I do have an account there, and I get like 30-40 ping. But it's low population by comparison, so it doesn't have all of the queues.
They should've put the servers in a bit more central location then. :XD
I imagine the quality of the players isn't as high as on na/euw too. :o

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
They should've put the servers in a bit more central location then. :XD
I imagine the quality of the players isn't as high as on na/euw too. :o
They started out as a small company working on their first game, only natural that they had data centers located where all of the gamedev business goes on. I think they said they wanted to move it more to central location, but don't know if that's happening anymore. People are really pissed off lol.

Yeah, probably not. I think someone wrote somewhere that they were Challenger in LAN, but like Gold or Platinum on NA...........LOL. I'm pretty sure you can only play Ranked during a certain time of day, since there aren't enough players. :XD

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
They started out as a small company working on their first game, only natural that they had data centers located where all of the gamedev business goes on. I think they said they wanted to move it more to central location, but don't know if that's happening anymore. People are really pissed off lol.

Yeah, probably not. I think someone wrote somewhere that they were Challenger in LAN, but like Gold or Platinum on NA...........LOL. I'm pretty sure you can only play Ranked during a certain time of day, since there aren't enough players. :XD
I see. I guess it means more players for EUW too, which probably isn't bad. :hee
Gold? O.o Wow. :XD Tho I'm bronze. :hip

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I see. I guess it means more players for EUW too, which probably isn't bad. :hee
Gold? O.o Wow. :XD Tho I'm bronze. :hip
Maybe, but EUW is the biggest server I think, so it isn't like they need more players

Bronze?...you're not ranked :notsure

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Maybe, but EUW is the biggest server I think, so it isn't like they need more players

Bronze?...you're not ranked :notsure
Really? Even though Europe is so tiny (compared to other places). :XD

I'm bronze anyway, as in super noob. :derp

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Really? Even though Europe is so tiny (compared to other places). :XD

I'm bronze anyway, as in super noob. :derp
The population is still huge. And yeah, among the servers Riot runs, EUW is the biggest as far as player-base goes. Korea and China are bigger, but Riot doesn't run those servers.

Well, you can technically say you aren't Bronze, if you want :kappa

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Which ones? :o
The Lion King, Basil The Great Mouse Detective, Hercules, The Emperor's New Groove++. :XD

How about you? :o

The population is still huge. And yeah, among the servers Riot runs, EUW is the biggest as far as player-base goes. Korea and China are bigger, but Riot doesn't run those servers.

Well, you can technically say you aren't Bronze, if you want :kappa
Interesting. :XD

:derp

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Lion King, Basil The Great Mouse Detective, Hercules, The Emperor's New Groove++. :XD

How about you? :o
The Lion King, Hercules, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White...those are that I can remember watching in french. Oh, and Dumbo. :nod

Lion King is still my favourite out of the lot.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh, a new thread.

Welcome to the forum, Totinona :frankerz