Don't see how this applies to me (TF) lolNo exceptions, you boosted bear.
And you, boosted panda.
Don't see how this applies to me (TF) lolNo exceptions, you boosted bear.
And you, boosted panda.
I was talking about real League group, not Mafia.Don't see how this applies to me (TF) lol
Oh yeah! I adore them too!I confess I really like Bunnies smilies. They are so kawaii.
![]()


But when I see the chips with cheese in the shop...




hihihi ...I confess that I'm typing this while on the toilet.![]()

I mean, relative to the person who brought it up. I seriously doubt Milly's self-touching is a good barometer.But it always means more than average
You wishI confess I think you touch yourself thinking of that
Not really"A lot" is sort of relative, no?
Such is the life of a Celebrity in the Fairy Tail SectionI confess the only annoying thing I've experienced since being on MH is when people are always bothering you/lurking on you. Not in a comical way either cause we all joke around alot (believe me, I love to geek), but like, you know, real life worrying about your every move. I know what fanboys/girls are but having them can be weird and kinda creepy if you're not someone who likes attention.
Besides that, I try to be nice regardless but I end up just ignoring things, it's just who I am. RIP drama.
