Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Enola

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
31
Reaction score
31
Age
31
Country
United States
I confess I really like Bunnies smilies. They are so kawaii.
:hbunny
Oh yeah! I adore them too! :^_^
Also I confess that:

- sometimes I'm very lazy with my house cleaning :D
- I eat sometimes fast-food and chips, even considering that fact that I try in general to eat the healthy food :D But when I see the chips with cheese in the shop...:XD


- I would never build a career in medicine but sometimes I like to read some interesting information about it, like this article for example http://nursection.com/3m-littmann-master-cardiology/ :D
- I love my friends and other important people in my life but sometimes there are days when I don't want to communicate with no one...:darn

 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I confess that I'm feeling extremely self-satisfied at the moment. I've achieved so much this year and hope to continue to do so :nod
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I confess I lie a lot over the phone. Mostly to my gf sometimes to my mom as well.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I think Gary touches himself at night a lot
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess that i feel alone.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Being alone is not always bad. It's important to feel comfortable in your own company. On the other hand, loneliness is a state of mind.You need to identify the cause in order to do something about it.
 
Last edited:

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I confess the only annoying thing I've experienced since being on MH is when people are always bothering you/lurking on you. Not in a comical way either cause we all joke around alot (believe me, I love to geek), but like, you know, real life worrying about your every move. I know what fanboys/girls are but having them can be weird and kinda creepy if you're not someone who likes attention.

Besides that, I try to be nice regardless but I end up just ignoring things, it's just who I am. RIP drama.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I now assume Dried Ambrosia is Ancy.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I confess the only annoying thing I've experienced since being on MH is when people are always bothering you/lurking on you. Not in a comical way either cause we all joke around alot (believe me, I love to geek), but like, you know, real life worrying about your every move. I know what fanboys/girls are but having them can be weird and kinda creepy if you're not someone who likes attention.

Besides that, I try to be nice regardless but I end up just ignoring things, it's just who I am. RIP drama.
Such is the life of a Celebrity in the Fairy Tail Section :cop
 
Top