Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,684
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
I say I would be more productive and do more if I had more wealth.

This might be a lie.

The truth may be that wealth, privilege and luxury would only make me weaker, arrogant and complacent.

The sharpest, most productive and impressive version of myself could be the one that needs to hustle out of survival necessity.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
On the surface, I take pride in my individuality.
Beneath it all, I really wish I were normal.
Might not be a great answer but my immediate thought reading your post was to say 'live your truth'.

Hope it helps in some way. Do you.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
3,656
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I am only hanging out or enter relationships with people that we can both have safe spaces for our individualities. I am done playing this role or that role (even if this seriously limits the circles, social milieu's ppl can integrate themselves).
 

IL 10

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
532
Age
24
Country
Winterfell
Might not be a great answer but my immediate thought reading your post was to say 'live your truth'.

Hope it helps in some way. Do you.
Your goodwill means more to me than anything.😌
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I wear Men's perfume. I don't like Women perfumes as most of them suck.

Men literally had all good perfumes and branded for men only. bs
 
Top