Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I suppose. The FT Section is as active as always however
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not really. FT section's 'activeness' would be one post every 2-5 minutes, that's not happening now :v
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nope it's way more i can't post proprely:XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've started posting on the /r/Tokyo Ghoul Subreddit. They seem to like me xD
And half of them know me from here at MH. Wtf?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah, checked out your profile yesterday. Seems like you post a lot in /r/TG and started in /r/FT too.

Well...MH has A LOT of guests who lurk so there's that.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just how can you spamm this much?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This isn't spam. It's discussion. Spam is excessive useless posting that doesn't contribute to anything. Either way, It looks like i'm going to win the Most Spammy award unanimously. I'd love to win Best Newcomer as well. As long as I can get that one, i'm a happy man
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Just how can you spamm this much?
Learn the difference between spam and a proper post first :nah

This isn't spam. It's discussion. Spam is excessive useless posting that doesn't contribute to anything. Either way, It looks like i'm going to win the Most Spammy award unanimously. I'd love to win Best Newcomer as well. As long as I can get that one, i'm a happy man
You don't even spam smh...or do people consider all your posts as useless, excessive and non-contributing? :teehee
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
So you just post a lot? :)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Learn the difference between spam and a proper post first :nah



You don't even spam smh...or do people consider all your posts as useless, excessive and non-contributing? :teehee
I think it's just the sheer amount of posting I do on MH as a whole. I spam in some Fun Forum Threads (As you're supposed to), but I also discuss things with others in the Fun Forum Win Thread. I post in tonnes of forums, TG and FT mostly. But I don't actually mind getting the award. It'll be a funny thing to have on my profile.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah i agree i hope i'll get some medals before 2018:XD
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I bet I'll get the awards for Most Fashionable, Most Friendly and Most Passionate (for Acnologia) by next year :hmph

I think it's just the sheer amount of posting I do on MH as a whole. I spam in some Fun Forum Threads (As you're supposed to), but I also discuss things with others in the Fun Forum Win Thread. I post in tonnes of forums, TG and FT mostly. But I don't actually mind getting the award. It'll be a funny thing to have on my profile.
By that logic, many people from FT forum should be nominated! <_>
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah i agree i hope i'll get some medals before 2018:XD
As long as you're kind, friendly and post memorably in the forums, you'll win some future awards for sure. I seem to have appealed to a lot of people this year it seems.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I bet I'll get the awards for Most Fashionable, Most Friendly and Most Passionate (for Acnologia) by next year :hmph



By that logic, many people from FT forum should be nominated! <_>
That's true. But the award is for people who make spam in member threads like this or the Fun Forum, but are still fun and good to read
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
GodDarkness, Kira, Battou and Lakhan should be winning Best Spammer next year for spamming in fun forum all the time :3c
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GodDarkness, Kira, Battou and Lakhan should be winning Best Spammer next year for spamming in fun forum all the time :3c
True enough. But i'm also infamous among the Older Fun Forumers and staff for my first Mafia Game with them. I didn't know what to do and just ended up spamming a bunch of useless shit :XD
That's where the Spamspirit nickname came from :lmao
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
As long as you're kind, friendly and post memorably in the forums, you'll win some future awards for sure. I seem to have appealed to a lot of people this year it seems.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's true. But the award is for people who make spam in member threads like this or the Fun Forum, but are still fun and good to read
Why only those two forums? <_>
#FTforummatters :emocat

True enough. But i'm also infamous among the Older Fun Forumers and staff for my first Mafia Game with them. I didn't know what to do and just ended up spamming a bunch of useless shit :XD
That's where the Spamspirit nickname came from :lmao
So just an appeal to popularity :p
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
In fact, if it's the only award I win, instead of "MH's Most Spammy Member", i'll ask for my custom title to be "SpamSpirit" :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why only those two forums? <_>
#FTforummatters :emocat



So just an appeal to popularity :p
That's mostly what the awards are yes. But this year is very different to past awards that i've lurked (2015's Awards). There are so many people participating and nominating people who aren't just popular, but actually amazing members. Before now its was mainly Fun Forumers and staff winning awards, not that they aren't amazing people themselves, but now we have new blood

And Spam in Discussion Forums would be bad spam. Spam that gets deleted
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
In fact, if it's the only award I win, instead of "MH's Most Spammy Member", i'll ask for my custom title to be "SpamSpirit" :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's mostly what the awards are yes. But this year is very different to past awards that i've lurked (2015's Awards). There are so many people participating and nominating people who aren't just popular, but actually amazing members. Before now its was mainly Fun Forumers and staff winning awards, not that they aren't amazing people themselves, but now we have new blood
Yeah, just a popularity game :emocat @CharaRose should be winning the most perverted award when in fact the most famous pervert on MH @Sky actually has the highest number of votes :8C

I still remember that you promised to nominate me for one of the categories in Discord but you didn't do it :emocat releases the dogs

And Spam in Discussion Forums would be bad spam. Spam that gets deleted
Like in the FT forum, hmm.
 
Top