I suppose. The FT Section is as active as always however

Learn the difference between spam and a proper post firstJust how can you spamm this much?

You don't even spam smh...or do people consider all your posts as useless, excessive and non-contributing?This isn't spam. It's discussion. Spam is excessive useless posting that doesn't contribute to anything. Either way, It looks like i'm going to win the Most Spammy award unanimously. I'd love to win Best Newcomer as well. As long as I can get that one, i'm a happy man


I think it's just the sheer amount of posting I do on MH as a whole. I spam in some Fun Forum Threads (As you're supposed to), but I also discuss things with others in the Fun Forum Win Thread. I post in tonnes of forums, TG and FT mostly. But I don't actually mind getting the award. It'll be a funny thing to have on my profile.Learn the difference between spam and a proper post first
You don't even spam smh...or do people consider all your posts as useless, excessive and non-contributing?![]()


By that logic, many people from FT forum should be nominated!I think it's just the sheer amount of posting I do on MH as a whole. I spam in some Fun Forum Threads (As you're supposed to), but I also discuss things with others in the Fun Forum Win Thread. I post in tonnes of forums, TG and FT mostly. But I don't actually mind getting the award. It'll be a funny thing to have on my profile.

As long as you're kind, friendly and post memorably in the forums, you'll win some future awards for sure. I seem to have appealed to a lot of people this year it seems.Yeah i agree i hope i'll get some medals before 2018![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's true. But the award is for people who make spam in member threads like this or the Fun Forum, but are still fun and good to readI bet I'll get the awards for Most Fashionable, Most Friendly and Most Passionate (for Acnologia) by next year
By that logic, many people from FT forum should be nominated!![]()


It's because they saw your awesomenessI seem to have appealed to a lot of people this year it seems.

True enough. But i'm also infamous among the Older Fun Forumers and staff for my first Mafia Game with them. I didn't know what to do and just ended up spamming a bunch of useless shitGodDarkness, Kira, Battou and Lakhan should be winning Best Spammer next year for spamming in fun forum all the time![]()


Why only those two forums?As long as you're kind, friendly and post memorably in the forums, you'll win some future awards for sure. I seem to have appealed to a lot of people this year it seems.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's true. But the award is for people who make spam in member threads like this or the Fun Forum, but are still fun and good to read


So just an appeal to popularityTrue enough. But i'm also infamous among the Older Fun Forumers and staff for my first Mafia Game with them. I didn't know what to do and just ended up spamming a bunch of useless shit
That's where the Spamspirit nickname came from![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's mostly what the awards are yes. But this year is very different to past awards that i've lurked (2015's Awards). There are so many people participating and nominating people who aren't just popular, but actually amazing members. Before now its was mainly Fun Forumers and staff winning awards, not that they aren't amazing people themselves, but now we have new bloodWhy only those two forums?
#FTforummatters
So just an appeal to popularity![]()
That would be perfectIn fact, if it's the only award I win, instead of "MH's Most Spammy Member", i'll ask for my custom title to be "SpamSpirit"![]()

Yeah, just a popularity gameIn fact, if it's the only award I win, instead of "MH's Most Spammy Member", i'll ask for my custom title to be "SpamSpirit"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's mostly what the awards are yes. But this year is very different to past awards that i've lurked (2015's Awards). There are so many people participating and nominating people who aren't just popular, but actually amazing members. Before now its was mainly Fun Forumers and staff winning awards, not that they aren't amazing people themselves, but now we have new blood
@CharaRose should be winning the most perverted award when in fact the most famous pervert on MH @Sky actually has the highest number of votes 
releases the dogsLike in the FT forum, hmm.And Spam in Discussion Forums would be bad spam. Spam that gets deleted