Games Mafia Game 52 - The Walking Dead END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I wish Tyreese was around so I could sex him up... but having more than 1 black dude in the group isn't allowed in this show.

Edit: Gabriel has a latin name, he doesn't count.
I can get some paint and be your black guy, I'm kinda tired of creeping on Abe
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh gawd....anyone but Gabriel x\

Awesome theme herms:thumbs
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyone need to confess...I'm here for you:heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Feels bad to be one of the few people, if not the only one, that doesn't know this theme o.o
Your character is a carpet muncher who's a badass with a pistol.

I'll let hardy tell you what carpet munching is:gnut
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hello people, lets begin
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Feels bad to be one of the few people, if not the only one, that doesn't know this theme o.o
I think most have no idea actually.

Tbh in order to rp your character you just need to be a lesbian, like IRL.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Anyone need to confess...
Wow Greg, coming out alrdy and by yourself? Thx for making our lives easier '-'

Your character is a carpet muncher who's a badass with a pistol.

I'll let hardy tell you what carpet munching is:gnut
Oh I can roleplay a lady that is into a pistol :hurr
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Anyway, on the topic of trust, how do we trust someone whose first idea is to kill a child?

I aint trusting that bloodlust

vote kill Morgan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We are two.
And nah, we are 3. I just barely watched s1
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Their ship is Evilsun, and together they are GayEye.



Your character is a killing machine. But that's a bad thing.

Actually, votekill Carol bitch can't be trusted.
But I just read that her husband was abusing her. How can she be a killing machine? <_>
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Their ship is Evilsun, and together they are GayEye.



Your character is a killing machine. But that's a bad thing.

Actually, votekill Carol bitch can't be trusted.
Maam would you all stop trying to kill a child?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top