We were in the group at the same time in alexandria.
I can get some paint and be your black guy, I'm kinda tired of creeping on AbeI wish Tyreese was around so I could sex him up... but having more than 1 black dude in the group isn't allowed in this show.
Edit: Gabriel has a latin name, he doesn't count.
Tired of ¨Self help¨?I can get some paint and be your black guy, I'm kinda tired of creeping on Abe
Dude you come and go so idc.We were in the group at the same time in alexandria.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Top tier roleplaying.Oh gawd

Your character is a carpet muncher who's a badass with a pistol.Feels bad to be one of the few people, if not the only one, that doesn't know this theme o.o

If it was, I'd have to pray for my character to be clueless in the show.Roleplaying isn't mandatory.
I think most have no idea actually.Feels bad to be one of the few people, if not the only one, that doesn't know this theme o.o
Wow Greg, coming out alrdy and by yourself? Thx for making our lives easier '-'Anyone need to confess...
Oh I can roleplay a lady that is into a pistolYour character is a carpet muncher who's a badass with a pistol.
I'll let hardy tell you what carpet munching is![]()

Did it by accident.I'll let hardy tell you what carpet munching is![]()
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH noOh I can roleplay a lady that is into a pistol![]()
Ah, this is getting easier and easier for me. Much appreciated, Grevil.I think most have no idea actually.
Tbh in order to rp your character you just need to be a lesbian, like IRL.
I'm a preacher u.uWow Greg, coming out alrdy and by yourself? Thx for making our lives easier '-'
Oh I can roleplay a lady that is into a pistol![]()
Did it by accident.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH no

We are two.Feels bad to be one of the few people, if not the only one, that doesn't know this theme o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And nah, we are 3. I just barely watched s1We are two.
Their ship is Evilsun, and together they are GayEye.Ah, this is getting easier and easier for me. Much appreciated, Grevil.
Your character is a killing machine. But that's a bad thing.We are two.
Ahhh, shoot.Did it by accident.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH no
Ah that's coolie, we're getting to know each other. So tell us more about you then, alrdy started anyway^.^I'm a preacher u.u
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Last time we were two, that didn't end up nicelyWe are two.

But I just read that her husband was abusing her. How can she be a killing machine?Their ship is Evilsun, and together they are GayEye.
Your character is a killing machine. But that's a bad thing.
Actually, votekill Carol bitch can't be trusted.

Maam would you all stop trying to kill a child?Their ship is Evilsun, and together they are GayEye.
Your character is a killing machine. But that's a bad thing.
Actually, votekill Carol bitch can't be trusted.