Umineko is my bible

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

I have ten times more butterflies :evil
I'm as evil as Arba :shin
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
^ Ten times more butterflies and as evil as Arba.. Wow this soft person xd

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
btw yo ruretto-kun~ how ya doin'?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
^ Ten times more butterflies and as evil as Arba.. Wow this soft person xd

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
btw yo ruretto-kun~ how ya doin'?
hey! where u at lol? not on league either? i am ok how u been, you black rukh incarnate?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Black rukh incarnate? Ruretto-onii-san I have created black rukh !!

Kinda busy with things etc., but I'm doing fine. And yea, not really playin' much League. Playing it sometimes, like twice or thrice in a week. Altho we should place a game once, been a while ago ^_^
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Black rukh incarnate? Ruretto-onii-san I have created black rukh !!

Kinda busy with things etc., but I'm doing fine. And yea, not really playin' much League. Playing it sometimes, like twice or thrice in a week. Altho we should place a game once, been a while ago ^_^
yeah thats why i said incarnate kek. yeah message me on here when u are on
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
oh yeah lol. yup i am totally awake xd anyway will do. btw do you read the manga The Promised Neverland?
 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
How are you doing Lawl?

Seeing Magi's post made me feel a bit nostalgic. You have any update on Adi, Kat, Panda?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
How are you doing Lawl?

Seeing Magi's post made me feel a bit nostalgic. You have any update on Adi, Kat, Panda?
i am in the state of great depression atm. How are you? i have talked with adi last time like a week ago, i know she started a new job. panda and kat are studying hard i guess. They will host a mafia in decemeber so they will be more active around that time i think
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i am in the state of great depression atm. How are you?
What happened? Any problem at work? Good luck with everything. I'm fine. Busy with work. And thinking where should I go this Christmas. I have like two options. Either to Newcastle at my aunt's place or to Scotland at a friends place. What's your plan foe Christmas?



i have talked with adi last time like a week ago, i know she started a new job. panda and kat are studying hard i guess. They will host a mafia in decemeber so they will be more active around that time i think
They are doing good I hope.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
They are doing good I hope.
yeah they are doing fine, i think ±_± so which of the options do you feel more excited about? We don't really celebrate Christmas here. But i might do something idk yet. (preferably that something involves killing myself )
 
Top