do you have hatred and malice within you?How do I show my black rukh?![]()
do you have hatred and malice within you?How do I show my black rukh?![]()
Yeah , i hate a lot of peopledo you have hatred and malice within you?

Yeah , i hate a lot of people![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hey! where u at lol? not on league either? i am ok how u been, you black rukh incarnate?^ Ten times more butterflies and as evil as Arba.. Wow this soft person xd
btw yo ruretto-kun~ how ya doin'?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yeah thats why i said incarnate kek. yeah message me on here when u are onBlack rukh incarnate? Ruretto-onii-san I have created black rukh !!
Kinda busy with things etc., but I'm doing fine. And yea, not really playin' much League. Playing it sometimes, like twice or thrice in a week. Altho we should place a game once, been a while ago ^_^
no, but hear good things. Is it good?oh yeah lol. yup i am totally awake xd anyway will do. btw do you read the manga The Promised Neverland?
i am in the state of great depression atm. How are you? i have talked with adi last time like a week ago, i know she started a new job. panda and kat are studying hard i guess. They will host a mafia in decemeber so they will be more active around that time i thinkHow are you doing Lawl?
Seeing Magi's post made me feel a bit nostalgic. You have any update on Adi, Kat, Panda?
What happened? Any problem at work? Good luck with everything. I'm fine. Busy with work. And thinking where should I go this Christmas. I have like two options. Either to Newcastle at my aunt's place or to Scotland at a friends place. What's your plan foe Christmas?i am in the state of great depression atm. How are you?
They are doing good I hope.i have talked with adi last time like a week ago, i know she started a new job. panda and kat are studying hard i guess. They will host a mafia in decemeber so they will be more active around that time i think
yeah they are doing fine, i think ±_± so which of the options do you feel more excited about? We don't really celebrate Christmas here. But i might do something idk yet. (preferably that something involves killing myself )They are doing good I hope.
Hunter reroll taimu?
i was trying to get a mage...idk how it turned out to be a ranger...Hunter reroll taimu?