OH~Oh fool, it's not about that thing at all.![]()
Thought you just like denying our lav
but its alright. 
OH~Oh fool, it's not about that thing at all.![]()
but its alright. 


Cuz the face cant understand?Talk to the hand.

HahahahCuz the face cant understand?![]()


The hell did I do?He. . . . HATES him
@WithYouInSpirit . . . Wooww man. . . Just woooww--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To stay more on topic, so Romeo doens't get his ulcer

He's a traitor to his emperor, his empire and his people. Of course I wouldn't like him.What's wrong with Ren Kouen though. Or @GrySun just doesn't like the Schlitzaugen culture?![]()
Lol that is his viewWait, what?
more than half of the magi fan disagree with him 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ignored my questions. . .The hell did I do?

Pf I don't care about the majority here goiboiLol that is his viewmore than half of the magi fan disagree with
![]()
Interpretation of text is a tricky matter for many.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As if you ever read a single chapter of MagiWow, those spoilers.
