Well I'm sorry (not) for being at work....Lol that is his viewmore than half of the magi fan disagree with him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ignored my questions. . .![]()
What were the questions because I seem to have missed them
Well I'm sorry (not) for being at work....Lol that is his viewmore than half of the magi fan disagree with him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ignored my questions. . .![]()
You just killed the possibilityAs if you ever read a single chapter of Magi![]()

You just fishing for excusesYou just killed the possibility![]()

fk youHe's a traitor to his emperor, his empire and his people. Of course I wouldn't like him.

me too tbh ...tell us you two week depression guyOh you'd love to know that, don't you.
Lol just jokingWell I'm sorry (not) for being at work....
What were the questions because I seem to have missed them
Which race do you like most ?
Did you side with stormcloaks or imperial ?
Which deadric prince you like the most?
Do you know the lore of elder scrolls ?
Do you think nocturnal took the soul of dragonborn or hermaus mora ?
Did you know that night mother is mephala ? (it is a possibility, no one is sure)
Am i annoying you with these questions ?![]()
why u spoiler magiMazi my pride what's wrong?

Because of your wimenz in skyrim?I feel...
drained...

I wish there was a big story behind it, but there isn't.fk you
me too tbh ...tell us you two week depression guy


