Radioactive Zone

Which avatar?

  • Picture 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess he's been cursed by the evil :derp
btw nice avatar senpai :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WHAT
Thanku.

I might write a Dream Poem tomorrow :pleased
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
:o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanku.

I might write a Dream Poem tomorrow :pleased
I feel I've heard it somewhere before. Anyhow, nice song :)

And yeah, great avatar, I like ^_^

Gl man
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The Av is Hazama from a videogame called BlazBlue. It has an anime too iirc.
Also tomorrow night or Sunday i'll be Editing TG myself since MS takes so long now.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ooh nice :zomg
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
The Av is Hazama from a videogame called BlazBlue. It has an anime too iirc.
Also tomorrow night or Sunday i'll be Editing TG myself since MS takes so long now.
Good thing :kamina

I'll try to vist TG forums more often:ttgl
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Someone help me revive my thread :emocat
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
YOU NEED A LITTLE REVIIIIIVE :derp
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
OK, here we rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So, Why did u decide to be ZASZ's kouhai ?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why are you the most fashionable:arf
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Because I'm the most fashionable. Problem? :cheez
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok question. How in God's name did I get most spammy? :hmm
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Top