
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanku.I guess he's been cursed by the evil
btw nice avatar senpai
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHAT
I might write a Dream Poem tomorrow


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanku.I guess he's been cursed by the evil
btw nice avatar senpai
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHAT

Gimme a chance pleaseI might write a Dream Poem tomorrow![]()

Alright maybe this timeGimme a chance please![]()

I feel I've heard it somewhere before. Anyhow, nice song
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanku.
I might write a Dream Poem tomorrow![]()


Good thingThe Av is Hazama from a videogame called BlazBlue. It has an anime too iirc.
Also tomorrow night or Sunday i'll be Editing TG myself since MS takes so long now.






Sorry, you posted that just as I was postingIgnored![]()

Those are personal reasonsOK, here we rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
So, Why did u decide to be ZASZ's kouhai ?



How did you do thatBecause I'm the most fashionable. Problem?![]()

I wore good clothes of really popular brands and came to the CAsHow did you do that![]()


Can I ask you a question?If you have any questions about me, I'll be glad to answer them (depending on what the question is ofc)!![]()
Kira probably rigged the polls. He wanted to break his cursed fateOk question. How in God's name did I get most spammy?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Go ahead!Can I ask you a question?