I GO BY LOLICON OVERLORD NOW!HEY SKY, THE LEGENDARY MOELOVER POKEMON!
I GO BY LOLICON OVERLORD NOW!HEY SKY, THE LEGENDARY MOELOVER POKEMON!
HOLY MOTHER OF GOOSE, SORRY FOR BEING MISTAKEN, LOLICON OVERLORD! PLS FORGEEF.I GO BY LOLICON OVERLORD NOW!
I AM A MERCIFUL GOD. OF COURSE I FORGIVE YOU.HOLY MOTHER OF GOOSE, SORRY FOR BEING MISTAKEN, LOLICON OVERLORD! PLS FORGEEF.

I saw that a while back and it was awesome!http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...-sins-meliodas-headphones-and-walkman/.108604
Had to think of you when I saw this Gall![]()

I'm so sorry. I can't take you seriously with those Panties now :rolfI AM A MERCIFUL GOD. OF COURSE I FORGIVE YOU.
You could always buy it thenI saw that a while back and it was awesome!![]()

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.You could always buy it then![]()
You don't get it. . .I never left you, I just needed some... uh... time. And besides, Rose was and is (together with FKS) sufficient.![]()

Ask your friends to get this as your birthday presentAin't nobody got time fo' dat.

@Bold - I keep hearing about these things... what are they?Ask your friends to get this as your birthday present![]()
A mechanical unit trying to be your friend, though you have to approach them first.@Bold - I keep hearing about these things... what are they?
I don't... understand... such things exist? Unfathomable.A mechanical unit trying to be your friend, though you have to approach them first.


Still no friends? You have such a lively personality , how can you have problems ?![]()
I'm trying to look pitiful in order to get more votes in the CA awards next year. Pity does wonders.Yeah, didn't you mention some cool people at the place you're studying at?![]()
try again a few weeks before they start. no earlier though, bc people only vote with recent memory in mind. You still have a lot to learn, no wonder you didn't get any awards yet, you need to learn how to manipulateI'm trying to look pitiful in order to get more votes in the CA awards next year. Pity does wonders.

It was a joke...try again a few weeks before they start. no earlier though, bc people only vote with recent memory in mind. You still have a lot to learn, no wonder you didn't get any awards yet, you need to learn how to manipulate![]()

wow that was easy, I was hoping you would play along for a longer time...It was a joke...![]()
