A house filled with artichokes..splendid !

Who's the most handsome


  • Total voters
    6

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Edited the title to look more... appealing.

P.S. Just trying to entice some sort of discussion here. lol
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Akkun! :arf :hurr :clingy
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Artichoke! :wowsoBOB

When will we see the other half of your face?
Hola, Bob. :wowsoBOB

It depends on two factors:
1) Getting a haircut - my hair is messy
2) Getting an offer I cannot refuse. Last time, I was promised 10 likes, and it was worth it. :pleased
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
WHAT'S UP, AHMAD?! HOW'S IT GOING? :arf
100% HEALTHY :arf

You are gonna cut your hair? Isn't messy hair cool, cooler, and coolest? Messy hair like Mel/Estarossa + your height = you being as badass as Estarossa :arf

FYI your pic still seems to be broken. Mr. Zim's pic of you worked out for me
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
100% HEALTHY :arf

You are gonna cut your hair? Isn't messy hair cool, cooler, and coolest? Messy hair like Mel/Estarossa + your height = you being as badass as Estarossa :arf

FYI your pic still seems to be broken. Mr. Zim's pic of you worked out for me
It's not that messy, pls. It just doesn't seem to fit. And hey, Estarossa is 2 meters tall, I'm considerably shorter than that!

Is it? I'm using the same one as Zimbo, since resizing kept breaking it. Hmm... weird. Let's see.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
It's not that messy, pls. It just doesn't seem to fit. And hey, Estarossa is 2 meters tall, I'm considerably shorter than that!

Is it? I'm using the same one as Zimbo, since resizing kept breaking it. Hmm... weird. Let's see.
What is your next haircut? Mohawk? :XD

Ah no, just checked it and I can see it. Those eyelashes :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I will let you be green again? How's that for an offer? :wowsoBOB
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I will let you be green again? How's that for an offer? :wowsoBOB
Wow, you're making it sound like I was demoted. :neutral
I can't tell if it's a joke, but oh well, fine. Look forward to it. :wowsoBOB

HEY GALLON!
HEY SKY, THE LEGENDARY MOELOVER POKEMON!
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I make it seem like you're welcome to come back :heh
Fiiiiiine, fiiiiine, I'll take my glorious form back, if that's the case. :D
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You left me, remember ? :emocat
I never left you, I just needed some... uh... time. And besides, Rose was and is (together with FKS) sufficient. :p
 
Top