Edited the title to look more... appealing.
P.S. Just trying to entice some sort of discussion here. lol
P.S. Just trying to entice some sort of discussion here. lol

WHAT'S UP, AHMAD?! HOW'S IT GOING?Akkun!![]()
![]()
![]()

Hola, Bob.Artichoke!
When will we see the other half of your face?


100% HEALTHYWHAT'S UP, AHMAD?! HOW'S IT GOING?![]()


It's not that messy, pls. It just doesn't seem to fit. And hey, Estarossa is 2 meters tall, I'm considerably shorter than that!100% HEALTHY
You are gonna cut your hair? Isn't messy hair cool, cooler, and coolest? Messy hair like Mel/Estarossa + your height = you being as badass as Estarossa
FYI your pic still seems to be broken. Mr. Zim's pic of you worked out for me
What is your next haircut? Mohawk?It's not that messy, pls. It just doesn't seem to fit. And hey, Estarossa is 2 meters tall, I'm considerably shorter than that!
Is it? I'm using the same one as Zimbo, since resizing kept breaking it. Hmm... weird. Let's see.


I hope not. xDWhat is your next haircut? Mohawk?
Ah no, just checked it and I can see it. Those eyelashes![]()


Wow, you're making it sound like I was demoted.I will let you be green again? How's that for an offer?![]()


HEY SKY, THE LEGENDARY MOELOVER POKEMON!HEY GALLON!
I make it seem like you're welcome to come backWow, you're making it sound like I was demoted.![]()

Fiiiiiine, fiiiiine, I'll take my glorious form back, if that's the case.I make it seem like you're welcome to come back![]()

No.Fiiiiiine, fiiiiine, I'll take my glorious form back, if that's the case.![]()

Looking forward to the other halfI hope not. xD
Ah, cool. Glad you like them.![]()

Maybe, Ahmad, maybe.Looking forward to the other half![]()
You left me, remember ?Wow.
![]()

I never left you, I just needed some... uh... time. And besides, Rose was and is (together with FKS) sufficient.You left me, remember ?![]()
