- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Maybe it won't be that bad
Dude Ashihara have like a month. The manga dosent have huge fanbase like HxH and D.Gray Man. And with this hiatus the anime is gone. Toei work only on hot properties and wt is not one of them. The best thing that can happen to Ashihara is to move the manga to SQ.I hope Ashihara comprehends that he will not have the same treatment as Togashi. 2~3 months away will be limit before cutting him off.
I mean it's probably that but the execution could be goodI really hope its not hot-blooded generic protagonist with a best friend that is more skillful/talent/charm and both being rivals kind of thing.
Sure it isn't 108?The chapter being ranked was 109 which was a transitional chapter, nothing bad but pretty uneventful. Anyways this isn't the first time its ranked 5th.
True. But if you compare it to previous arcs, I find it to be a tad weaker although it does set up a lot of things.The arc is actually pretty good from a writing stand point. I enjoy the characterization of the side characters because it was something I was waiting for for the longest. And the more Shouto development the better
It sure took some work to maintain that hairstyle ever since he was a kid.
are the raw scans out at least?
Since 1997What a vicious cycle. I wonder the number of Jump series that showed promise but just couldnt make it due to either being too niche, like Sumou or just couldnt catch enough people's attention.
One Piece chapter had a hidden farewell to Toriko on its cover. Im bummed out that Shokugeki nor Toriko didnt reference each other. They could've had an interesting crossover.Wow Torikos ending was super well done. While it would have been interesting to go into space, I think it also works out perfectly to just explain it and leave it to our imaginations. Honestly the best ending ive read in a while and Im so glad the series ended here rather than doing a space arc that may have turned out pretty rubbish. Onya Shimabukuro!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was a big seller. Sold 26 million and had 32 volumesAnyone know how well Shaman King sold? I was looking at the rankings in 2002 and it was ranking pretty well (around the middle), and it even ranked first a couple of times even above One Piece. But in 2004 it was consistently bottom ranked, so I'm wondering if the volume sales were good or if it had a Bleach type of situation.
Lol maybe he's a huge fan of Yugi.his efforts are adorable![]()
I dont know where you picked that number, but the first volume of the series sold 2,246 copies before leaving the reportes data.**,767 **,767 World Trigger Vol.1
So it did kind of/very poor. I recall hearing its ratings were decent though, but i dont know where to find info on that so dont quote me on it. At the end of the anime they said something in the ending segment teasing that it could come back. And im pretty sure I read in an interview somewhere that the developers were interested in doing so.
I dont really think it will come back, but this is Toei I guess. It wont for a while at least because the anime covered ~120 out of the current 164 chapters at a pace of roughly 2 per chapter. Toei wouldnt do it in a cour or two either, so it wont be anytime soon.