- Joined
- Jul 3, 2016
- Messages
- 2,061
- Reaction score
- 1,112
- Age
- 36
- Country
-
I think second tera clemare was the one she was planning on giving up. Or was that only in anime? If I am correct then both effected her.Why wouldn't she? Erza reputation or power-ups sindiff hen and the beginning of the series. There's been no major training arcs, and chronologically it's only been 6 months since Lucy joined. Erza's strongest armors are all known to Mirajane. I mean, I suppose the alternative is that Mirajane knew absolutely nothing about Erza's abilities. Well, you're correct Mira wouldn't have known about Jura's growth. But that means she's making the assessment before she knew that Jura rose to rank 5 of the Wizard Saint. Either way, it doesn't spell confidence for Mira.
Erza got hit by 1 Tera Clamare which did do quite a bit of damage, but the second one did not damage because she turned its power back on Azuma. You make a decent point on Laxus being fresh, but I would argue the reason that Laxus purposely gave his power to Natsu. He probably could have tanked it and kept going if he didn't. Also, Natsu was also beaten up throughout the Tenrou Arc (Zancrow, Bluenote, Hades). The fact that Laxus magical power was enough to bring him back up to shape to do what he did with LFD is again, a testament to Laxus' power.
I don't agree whether laxus could fight longer because he fell on his knees and was talking about monsters.
He could have done the same by standing up.
Mira shouldn't know much about erza because she hasn't seen erza in action in.a long time. Markarov seems to really believe kagura was stronger than.erza too. So I think Mira shouldn't know much about pre So erza either.
And she didn't know about jura. Post and pre time skip. Other than his reputation
Mira might not have been able to take out jura. But she do give him q good fight. Maybe even high diff
Laxus has yet to called strongest in guild. Or. Second strongest. It's all fan made actually
In fact laxus has yet defeat someone who defeated mira yet. So I think he still has to prove that he is the top dog. Not just one of the top dogs





