Certainly a pretty good anime, yeahIndeed. I loved that anime it was so fresh and unusual
Watch Dogs 2 folks... It's... it's amazing--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess your taste isn't half-bad 
Certainly a pretty good anime, yeahIndeed. I loved that anime it was so fresh and unusual
Watch Dogs 2 folks... It's... it's amazing--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess your taste isn't half-bad 


Ah you haven't seen it? Best not give any spoilers then :]Just googled Death Parade and it instantly went on my list of anime to watch (which I'll never have time to).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Too lazy to Google, whats it about? :]Ah you haven't seen it? Best not give any spoilers then :]
It was one of the better anime of it's season honestly. Like early this year I think it was.
One of my favourite OST's from it is the first track on this video.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For all we know, you could actually be female and hiding it all alongAre you assuming my sexual orientation?
I jest, I jest![]()

You have seen my pics right?Too lazy to Google, whats it about? :]
For all we know, you could actually be female and hiding it all along![]()

Yeah, you also told me about how they were fakeYou have seen my pics right?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
facepalm...?

Nah pretty obvious.As for favorite manga? Well I don't even think you'l need to ask in order to figure that one out![]()

You fool its Fairy Tail. The fanservice is superb for himNah pretty obvious.
One Piece right?
![]()


Your secret is out
