Most yeahso you've seen everything I mentioned? xD
Most yeahso you've seen everything I mentioned? xD
Well they're all pretty famous, so I guess someone bothering with anime beyond "I watch a few shows each year" has seen the majority of these showsMost yeah
which ones did you not watch?There thereDamn
I read all![]()

About HxH, i don't think they will continue the anime, given that i don't see any new chaptersWell they're all pretty famous, so I guess someone bothering with anime beyond "I watch a few shows each year" has seen the majority of these showswhich ones did you not watch?
There there![]()

Well a new anime is at least 10 years away, considering how often and long Togashi goes on hiatus xD It's a shame, really, but understandable to some extent.About HxH, i don't think they will continue the anime, given that i don't see any new chapters![]()
It's on Hiatus right nowAbout HxH, i don't think they will continue the anime, given that i don't see any new chapters![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Monogari and the Paprika one.Well they're all pretty famous, so I guess someone bothering with anime beyond "I watch a few shows each year" has seen the majority of these showswhich ones did you not watch?
There there![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nothing wrong with reading manga my friend. I was/am a moderator and admin (on and off) for a Facebook group with 200,000 members and in the beggining it was great. We all shared spoilers and new anime with manga reveiws etc. But now it's full of the weebiest people the Phillipines and Saudi Arabia have to offer... That's mainly why I moved to Forums this year. I was sick of FB's cringey anime culture. Trust me, the Fairy Tail forum has nothing in terms of cringe compared to FBDamn
I read all![]()
Wow, that's a lot of members lol.It's on Hiatus right now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Monogari and the Paprika one.
All the others I have seen.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nothing wrong with reading manga my friend. I was/am a moderator and admin (on and off) for a Facebook group with 200,000 members and in the beggining it was great. We all shared spoilers and new anime with manga reveiws etc. But now it's full of the weebiest people the Phillipines and Saudi Arabia have to offer... That's mainly why I moved to Forums this year. I was sick of FB's cringey anime culture. Trust me, the Fairy Tail forum has nothing in terms of cringe compared to FB
Tis indeed.Wow, that's a lot of members lol.
oh you've not seen any of the Monogatari works? Definitely recommend that, very unique and entertaining. I don't think there's anything else like that out there xD Paprika is basically the predecessor to Nolan's Inception (sometimes I wonder if he was aware of Paprika or notIt's on Hiatus right now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Monogari and the Paprika one.
All the others I have seen.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nothing wrong with reading manga my friend. I was/am a moderator and admin (on and off) for a Facebook group with 200,000 members and in the beggining it was great. We all shared spoilers and new anime with manga reveiws etc. But now it's full of the weebiest people the Phillipines and Saudi Arabia have to offer... That's mainly why I moved to Forums this year. I was sick of FB's cringey anime culture. Trust me, the Fairy Tail forum has nothing in terms of cringe compared to FB
).
Monogatari is quite particular to meoh you've not seen any of the Monogatari works? Definitely recommend that, very unique and entertaining. I don't think there's anything else like that out there xD Paprika is basically the predecessor to Nolan's Inception (sometimes I wonder if he was aware of Paprika or not).

Well it's not just fanservice I would say, but I sure don't mind itMonogatari is quite particular to me![]()

I'm pretty much with you, I think he was a great anime director. You could always tell his work apart from others. Paranoia Agent is one of the shows I always plan to watch but never actually get to it, damn. Hopefully I will keep it in mind this time, I've been wanting to watch that show for years now.Paprika is easily in my top 5 anime films. Satoshi Kon was an anime director like no other. Paranoia Agent has a firmly rooted spot on my favorite anime series list, and Tokyo Godfathers is one of the films I watch at least once every Christmas season (and never get tired of).
His other works are incredible as well, and I mention basically everything he's done when people want anime recommendations.

How is that possible when there still are several weeks left (and thus several episodes) until the new season starts?I've finished up with most series. I need to watch Drifters though cause I hear it's really good
And personally I would say it's okay, not as good as Hellsing.Do you have an animu list or something? No idea what you've watched alreadyDo you guys have some suggestions for animes I should watch?![]()
