Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well they're all pretty famous, so I guess someone bothering with anime beyond "I watch a few shows each year" has seen the majority of these shows ;) which ones did you not watch?



There there :glomp
About HxH, i don't think they will continue the anime, given that i don't see any new chapters:errr
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
About HxH, i don't think they will continue the anime, given that i don't see any new chapters:errr
It's on Hiatus right now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well they're all pretty famous, so I guess someone bothering with anime beyond "I watch a few shows each year" has seen the majority of these shows ;) which ones did you not watch?



There there :glomp
Monogari and the Paprika one.
All the others I have seen.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Damn
I read all:emocat
Nothing wrong with reading manga my friend. I was/am a moderator and admin (on and off) for a Facebook group with 200,000 members and in the beggining it was great. We all shared spoilers and new anime with manga reveiws etc. But now it's full of the weebiest people the Phillipines and Saudi Arabia have to offer... That's mainly why I moved to Forums this year. I was sick of FB's cringey anime culture. Trust me, the Fairy Tail forum has nothing in terms of cringe compared to FB
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
It's on Hiatus right now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Monogari and the Paprika one.
All the others I have seen.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nothing wrong with reading manga my friend. I was/am a moderator and admin (on and off) for a Facebook group with 200,000 members and in the beggining it was great. We all shared spoilers and new anime with manga reveiws etc. But now it's full of the weebiest people the Phillipines and Saudi Arabia have to offer... That's mainly why I moved to Forums this year. I was sick of FB's cringey anime culture. Trust me, the Fairy Tail forum has nothing in terms of cringe compared to FB
Wow, that's a lot of members lol.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Facebook groups, fan pages etc are the worst. I agree with you, cringey as shit and it's like people think "FB = place I can act as douchey and uncivilized as I want and get away with it". You'd think having your real name and photo and all would have the opposite effect, but forums where everyone are basically as anonymous as they want are 100% more civilized.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's on Hiatus right now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Monogari and the Paprika one.
All the others I have seen.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nothing wrong with reading manga my friend. I was/am a moderator and admin (on and off) for a Facebook group with 200,000 members and in the beggining it was great. We all shared spoilers and new anime with manga reveiws etc. But now it's full of the weebiest people the Phillipines and Saudi Arabia have to offer... That's mainly why I moved to Forums this year. I was sick of FB's cringey anime culture. Trust me, the Fairy Tail forum has nothing in terms of cringe compared to FB
oh you've not seen any of the Monogatari works? Definitely recommend that, very unique and entertaining. I don't think there's anything else like that out there xD Paprika is basically the predecessor to Nolan's Inception (sometimes I wonder if he was aware of Paprika or not :XD).
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
oh you've not seen any of the Monogatari works? Definitely recommend that, very unique and entertaining. I don't think there's anything else like that out there xD Paprika is basically the predecessor to Nolan's Inception (sometimes I wonder if he was aware of Paprika or not :XD).
Monogatari is quite particular to me:hurr
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Paprika is easily in my top 5 anime films. Satoshi Kon was an anime director like no other. Paranoia Agent has a firmly rooted spot on my favorite anime series list, and Tokyo Godfathers is one of the films I watch at least once every Christmas season (and never get tired of).

His other works are incredible as well, and I mention basically everything he's done when people want anime recommendations.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Monogatari is quite particular to me:hurr
Well it's not just fanservice I would say, but I sure don't mind it :hurr

Paprika is easily in my top 5 anime films. Satoshi Kon was an anime director like no other. Paranoia Agent has a firmly rooted spot on my favorite anime series list, and Tokyo Godfathers is one of the films I watch at least once every Christmas season (and never get tired of).

His other works are incredible as well, and I mention basically everything he's done when people want anime recommendations.
I'm pretty much with you, I think he was a great anime director. You could always tell his work apart from others. Paranoia Agent is one of the shows I always plan to watch but never actually get to it, damn. Hopefully I will keep it in mind this time, I've been wanting to watch that show for years now.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
^ Well I've gathered it's not a show for everyone, some think it's too strange (I actually think it's pretty straightforward in a Satoshi Kon way). If you like his other stuff I would strongly recommend it. Haven't watched it in a few years except for a few clips now and then but it's sugoi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Cool. I'll check it out once I finish up my fall season watchlist
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've finished up with most series. I need to watch Drifters though cause I hear it's really good
 
Last edited:

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Do you guys have some suggestions for animes I should watch?:heh
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
TFW yonkouproductions asks you to Proofread for him on a Edited Manga but you haven't finished reading One Piece...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I've finished up with most series. I need to watch Drifters though cause I hear it's really good
How is that possible when there still are several weeks left (and thus several episodes) until the new season starts? :XD And personally I would say it's okay, not as good as Hellsing.

Do you guys have some suggestions for animes I should watch?:heh
Do you have an animu list or something? No idea what you've watched already :p
 
Top