Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ah, such gracious words :}
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I sort of knew you'd have interesting taste anyway. With the sheer number of series you've watched and read I'm certain you have some interesting things to share
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Are you assuming my sexual orientation? :arf
I jest, I jest :lmao
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Just googled Death Parade and it instantly went on my list of anime to watch (which I'll never have time to).
Ah you haven't seen it? Best not give any spoilers then :]
It was one of the better anime of it's season honestly. Like early this year I think it was.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
One of my favourite OST's from it is the first track on this video.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ah you haven't seen it? Best not give any spoilers then :]
It was one of the better anime of it's season honestly. Like early this year I think it was.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
One of my favourite OST's from it is the first track on this video.
Too lazy to Google, whats it about? :]

Are you assuming my sexual orientation? :arf
I jest, I jest :lmao
For all we know, you could actually be female and hiding it all along :lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Soundtrack seems good as well... It just went up the priority ladder so now I'll never watch it sooner.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Spirit, what are your favorite anime series? Off the top of your head, unless you have a list.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
God favorite anime? Well FMAB has got to be one of them. Zankyou no Terror and Darker than Black also rank high in my books. Great plot, great soundtracks and great characters are what I look for in a good anime.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
As for favorite manga? Well I don't even think you'l need to ask in order to figure that one out :lmao
 
Top