- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
@WithYouInSpirit I recently played Watch Dogs 2 so i'm gonna search for some pics


Epic isn't it? I love it so much. You should use a Wrench Avatar@WithYouInSpirit I recently played Watch Dogs 2 so i'm gonna search for some pics![]()

That's what i was thinkingEpic isn't it? I love it so much. You should use a Wrench Avatar![]()


It is a signLol the irony in you having that particular avatar is intense


Of the game?So have you finished the main story yet?

Shii so slowOf the game?
I just tried it![]()

WhatShii so slow![]()

Haven't even completed the game yet smhWhat![]()



Well it clearly indicates you just want to increase your post count.One smiley = Spam? Heh...
Ha...HahahHAHAHAHAHAHA

Senpai isn't like youWell it clearly indicates you just want to increase your post count.![]()


Once i'll have 1,000 posts and 1,000 likes, i won't care about numbersYou think I give two shits about postcount anymore?
There comes a point where that number means more to newbies than yourself
