Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hello there my child. I think I was discussing something last time I was here but I forgot what was that about already. So how are you doing? And your lil bro?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hmmm, I might have found a surefire way to get ignored by Spirit. Let's see if it works a third time. :heh

@WithYouInSpirit, did you continue with Berserk?

And @GodDarkness, are you up to date with TG:re? I saw you posted in the section about some pretty recent stuff...
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
:modsmack

Well, as long as it's only the first season (is it?!), there wasn't anything necessary for understanding the plot... But :re can be tricky to follow, that's something that regularly comes out in the comment section of every chapter on MangaStream, for instance. The best thing you could do is reread the whole of TG from the beginning, preferably after having checked out some of the most important analyses that can help you understand the subtle elements and hidden details of the plot as well as the characters' personalities, like the Fool's Journey, the mother/father complexes, the parallels, the foreshadowing, and assorted theories.

Did I convince you to drop it yet? :D
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
:modsmack

Well, as long as it's only the first season (is it?!), there wasn't anything necessary for understanding the plot... But :re can be tricky to follow, that's something that regularly comes out in the comment section of every chapter on MangaStream, for instance. The best thing you could do is reread the whole of TG from the beginning, preferably after having checked out some of the most important analyses that can help you understand the subtle elements and hidden details of the plot as well as the characters' personalities, like the Fool's Journey, the mother/father complexes, the parallels, the foreshadowing, and assorted theories.

Did I convince you to drop it yet? :D
WHAT:arf
@GodDarkness What order did you follow?
First, i watch the anime of Tokyo Ghoul, then i began reading the manga Tokyo ghoul from chapter 72 (if I remember correctly) based on senpai's advices
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hmmm, I might have found a surefire way to get ignored by Spirit. Let's see if it works a third time. :heh

@WithYouInSpirit, did you continue with Berserk?

And @GodDarkness, are you up to date with TG:re? I saw you posted in the section about some pretty recent stuff...
:8C
Whoops
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hello there my child. I think I was discussing something last time I was here but I forgot what was that about already. So how are you doing? And your lil bro?
SLB is pretty good. He wants me to take him swimming but I don't think it's quite hot enough yet
@WithYouInSpirit Are you going to change your name to Suzulicious?:notamused
Probably not
--- Double Post Merged, ---
:modsmack

Well, as long as it's only the first season (is it?!), there wasn't anything necessary for understanding the plot... But :re can be tricky to follow, that's something that regularly comes out in the comment section of every chapter on MangaStream, for instance. The best thing you could do is reread the whole of TG from the beginning, preferably after having checked out some of the most important analyses that can help you understand the subtle elements and hidden details of the plot as well as the characters' personalities, like the Fool's Journey, the mother/father complexes, the parallels, the foreshadowing, and assorted theories.

Did I convince you to drop it yet? :D
Dude... You aren't supposed to give him the Adept course yet
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
:8C
Whoops
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

SLB is pretty good. He wants me to take him swimming but I don't think it's quite hot enough yet

Probably not
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Dude... You aren't supposed to give him the Adept course yet
Are you guys trying to trick me:arf
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No as long as you've seen season 1 of the anime and start reading from 70ish then you're good. Season 1 is mostly true to the manga anyway
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Meanwhile I still haven't started the manga :kappa
 
Top